S1E2: The might of fear

Y/n: It's been 2 years since the Zwei Wing Concert attack by the Noise and me using the will power ring and first use it against the Noise. The attack was shocked by everyone throughout the world, a lot of people were killed and some were injured including Kanade who could never sing again. Disbite me fighting the Noise the world blamed me for the attack, believing that I have something to do with the attack and all of those innocent lives. Everytime I go out using the Power ring to save lives or fighting the Noise, the military were sent to capture me by any means necessary so I can pay for a crime that I didn't do. Fortunately they don't know who I really am underneath the mask and no matter how the world sees me as an enemy.......I'm always there to protect them, no matter what.

We then open to a city being attacked by the Noise as people were running away from the Noise as the Noise find any human they can see and turning them into dust.

The cars were flipped over and explosions appear behind as we see a man stumble and fell hard onto thr ground. He sat up and turn only to see a car flying towards him as he scream in fear when a large green hand grabs the car and was placed beside the man as Y/n wearing his Green Lantern suit flies over the man as he turn to the Noise making their way towards them only for him to summon five machine guns around him and then open fire at the Noise.

The Noise get gunned down and turned into dust. The pig Noise charge towards so he summon a huge anvil above the gaint Noise and then smash him with it.

After that it was all clear as Y/n turns his head to everyone and give them a small friendly smile and soon the police arrived as they stop their cars and climb out and point their guns at him.

Police officer: Don't move you son of a bitch! Hands where I can see you!

Y/n: Sorry I'm gonna be late for something. Bye!

He fly away while the Police officer open fire at him bit he gets away.

(Short while later)

He arrived at Lydian Private music academy as he lands at the back of the school where no one will not see him and then took off the ring which changed him to his normal clothes as he walk around the school building while sliding his ring into his pocket and enters into the school.

He arrived into class just in time as the school bell ring behind him as he find his seat which was behind Miku as he noticed Hibiki was not here so he ask her.

Y/n: Hey Miku, you see Hibiki?

Miku: She told me she saw a kitten stuck in a tree and told me to go on while she'll put it down.

Y/n: Huh. Well let's just hope she made it here just in time.

Then the door open and to everyone's surprise a man walked into class wearing glasses while wearing a suit and carrying some music books as he place them onto the table and turn to his students and introduce himself.

Alexander: (smile) Greetings class. My name is Alexander, I'm come here from America as your new teacher. Your previous teacher got fired for something but I am here to be your new teacher for the rest of your year.

The students were surprised by this as some whisper to each other with a few of them liking this teacher especially the female students as they find him attractive.

Y/n: (thought) Well he seems like a nice teacher then our last one. Maybe this class isn't going to be so bad now.

Then suddenly the door swing open and everyone turn to see Hibiki there and breathing heavily and then mutter out to the teacher.

Hibiki: Sorry I'm late! Wait, who are you?

Alexander: (smile) My name is Alexander, your new teacher and don't you worry about you being late. After all class hasn't even started yet, please take your seat and let's begin.