S1E6: The stars

We see Y/n within a testing champer being tested by Ryoko to see about his Green Lantern powers. He puts on the ring and once on he looks towards Ryoko and some researchers at the testing room as he gives her a thumps up.

She nodes back and starts the test. A minigun is deployed behind Y/n and open fired but Y/n quickly turn and formed a shield to block the incoming bullets. The mimigun stopped as Ryoko swap it to a flamethrower that shoot out but Y/n formed a green dorm shield around him to protect the fire.

Once that test was done buzzsaws was launched towards Y/n but he summon a massive green hand to block it and drop it onto the ground. Then a grenade was dropped which he trapped it inside of a green box that blows up within without costing a damage to him or to the room.

Ryoko: Interesting.

Then Genjuro enter the room and walk over to Ryoko and ask her.

Genjuro: How's the test doing so far?

Ryoko: smoothly. It seems the ring can create constructs and use them as weapons. It's likely that he is using his imagination in situations like this.

Genjuro: I see. Any flaws what so ever?

Ryoko: No not yet. Its Interesting though.

He continues with the test and soon all tests are completed. He stood there when one of the ball cannon suddenly fired a yellow ball which Y/n goes to block it but the ball hit him in the face and fell onto the floor.

Genjuro and Ryoko were surprised so they head inside to check on him as Genjuro help him up.

Genjuro: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah I'm okay, thanks.

He try to summon a green construct hand to pick up the ball but it didn't work.

Ryoko: That's odd. Why can't you uses your ring to pick up the ball?

Y/n: Not too sure. Come to think about it whenever I encounter something Yellow, it doesn't seem to work. One time I try to catch a robber in a yellow car and I try to use my ring but it didn't work.

Genjuro: Odd.

Ryoko: Could it be a possibility that your ring's weakness is yellow?

Genjuro: Sounds kinda stupid weakness.

Y/n: No I think she's on to something. The Yellow Lantern I've encounter was Yellow Lantern and judging his personality, Yellow is shown to be fear which is the opposite to will.

Ryoko: (smile) How exciting! We learning more and more about its power.

Genjuro: Well that should be you for now kid. I'll call you whenever we needed you.

Y/n: (smile) Sure thing Genjuro. Thanks.

He then make his leave as he head off to his next class before anyone in his class noticed him gone.

(Later)

We see Y/n in class as Alexander is in the middle of his lesson as he sat there and focusing while he take a glance at Hibiki and Miku to see Hibiki security sleeping with a book in front of her.

He let out a small smile before going back to the lesson. Soon class ended as the students begun to leave while Hibiki is still asleep.

Miku: Oh Hibiki.

Y/n: (smile) Want me to wake him?

Miku: No! She might get scared if you wake her.

Y/n: (chuckle) Yeah your right.