Chapter 6: Showing Me Home

The Wild Boys soon arrived back in Basildon Academy. "Tony Hadley, welcome home," John said. "Wow, it hasn't changed much the last time I was here, except that it's 1985 now," Tony said before he bumped into Morrissey. "Hey! Watch it, tall ass!" Morrissey exclaimed. "Well you better watch it," Tony said. "What's your name?" Morrissey asked. Everyone else just watched, being entirely stunned. "What?" Tony asked. "What is your name?" Morrissey asked. "Tony," Tony said. "Fuck you Tony!" Morrissey shouted out. "You must be Morrissey, right?" Tony asked, trying to put the puzzle pieces together when his new friends mentioned Morrissey before. "Yes," Morrissey said. That's when everything started to click for Tony. "Fuck you Morrissey!" Tony yelled out. Everyone just remained silent.

"We'll just head to the bus station now, see you guys around," Dr Hayley said. "It's nice meeting you guys, we'll meet again," Dr Chen said. Everyone waved the doctors and Alex goodbye as they left the school. Meanwhile, Morrissey and Tong continued fighting. "How long will this fight last?" Kim asked. "I have no idea," Bono said. The fight went on but the Wild Boys will not back down.

Author's note:

Okay, but this is the shortest chapter I've ever written, but anyways, I hope you enjoy this book. Sorry for the long wait, I have to draw the book cover and it took me days. So while Stuck In The Box took a one month hiatus, I gave y'all content via a one-shot book known as The Aylesbury Chronicles. Enough said, I hope you like this story and the Wild Boys will return.