1. Introduction.

Y/N rushed through the bustling city streets, his mind clouded with worry. He had just received an emergency call about his mother being admitted to the hospital. Panic gripped his heart as he remembered the severity of her illness. She was the only family he had, the anchor that kept him grounded in this chaotic world.

Arriving at the hospital, Y/N's heart raced as he approached his mother's room. He found her lying in bed, frail but with a gentle smile on her face. The sterile hospital room was illuminated by the soft glow of fluorescent lights. Y/N sat anxiously beside his mother's hospital bed, his fingers fidgeting with the edge of his jacket. His eyes were filled with worry as he watched his mother, who was lying peacefully with a reassuring smile on her face. "Y/N, my dear, you're here," she said weakly.

"Mom, are you sure you're okay?" Y/N asked, his voice tinged with concern. "The doctors said you need to rest, but I can see you're trying to act strong for me."

His mother reached out and gently squeezed his hand, her touch warm and comforting. "Y/N, sweetheart, don't worry about me. I'm in good hands, and the doctors are taking care of everything. You need to focus on your dreams and goals."

Y/N's eyes welled up with tears as he felt the weight of the situation pressing on his heart. "But Mom, you're the most important person in my life. I can't bear the thought of losing you."

His mother smiled tenderly, brushing a stray lock of hair from his forehead. "Oh, my dear, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I promise you that. But you have your whole life ahead of you, and I want to see you achieve your dreams."

"But how can I think about my dreams when you're here, fighting this illness?" Y/N's voice cracked with emotion.

His mother's eyes filled with love and determination. "Because I believe in you, Y/N. I know you have the strength and talent to accomplish anything you set your mind to. You need to follow your passion and pursue your dreams, even in the face of challenges."

Y/N wiped away a tear that escaped from his eye, his heart swelling with love for his mother. "I just wish there was more I could do to help you."

His mother reached up and cupped his cheek, her touch gentle and full of affection. "You being here by my side is more than enough, my dear. Your love and support mean the world to me."

Y/N nodded, but he couldn't shake off the fear of losing his mother. She had been his pillar of strength, supporting him through every trial in life.

_~_~_~_

In a luxurious mansion, Hailee Steinfeld, the famous actress and singer, stood before a full-length mirror, examining her reflection as she got ready for the highly anticipated photoshoot of her upcoming song "Sunkissing." Her stunning outfit and impeccable makeup accentuated her beauty, but a flicker of annoyance flashed in her eyes.

Chloe, Hailee's dedicated and efficient assistant, bustled around the room, making sure everything was perfect for the shoot. Just as she was checking the last-minute arrangements, her phone rang, and her expression changed from focused to concerned.

"Oh no," Chloe muttered under her breath, glancing at Hailee who was still gazing at her reflection. She quickly answered the call and stepped away from Hailee to speak privately.

"Hello? Yes, this is Chloe," she said, trying to maintain her composure despite the unexpected news. "What do you mean the photographer had to leave? Can't you find a replacement?"

Hailee overheard snippets of the conversation and sensed that something was amiss. "Chloe, what's going on?" she demanded, her patience running thin.

Chloe sighed, trying to keep Hailee from losing her cool. "It's just a minor setback, Hailee. The photographer had to leave for some unknown reasons, but we'll find another one. Don't worry."