"Is it love ?" (4)

______________________________________

The sun was up and was bright as usual but as a contradiction Veeranshu Singhania sat silently in the last bench, restlessly tapping his foot on the floor of the class, not getting involved in any of the discussions Omkara, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya were deliberately doing just to make him active and lively. But all their efforts came out futile every time.

"Veer...yaar say something...or just take leave and have a proper sleep...you missed sleep due to early wake up today and might be exhausted too due to the morning drive.." Omkara poked him, fully irritated by the silence Veer was exibiting.

"Haa Veer.. and yeah stop looking at phone every now and then. Bani will definitely call you or text you once she lands... It will be the first thing she is gonna do once she reaches.. Trust me.." Gauri gave a tap on Veer's shoulder and reminded him to be calm and not worry too much and Bhavya instantly agreed.

"Hmm..." Veer hummed and smiled at them to which the four of them rolled their eyes.

That's when the professor came in and he took the mike and addressed the students. He read the notice which he carried in, which stated that the college is suspended after lunch hour due to the strike which the college Union has initiated. The professor made the announcement clear and walked out of the classroom and the whole class was set on an uproar. The students howled happily, finally getting an off from the boring lectures without loosing the attendance.

"Aghh... Anyways... Good !" Gauri chuckled and the rest nodded.

"Now be a good boy and go home.. sleep well and be fresh so that you can be active when Bani calls..fine ?" Omkara stood up and smiled at Veer who nodded his head positively with a reciprocative smile.

"Chalo...come come...we will have icecream from canteen before the strike gets worse...rush guys!" Rudra made a fuss and the rest laughed at his loud behaviour.

The all five walked out of the class, engaging themselves in small chats with each other.

______________________________________

"Arey Veer.. you are back..? What happened dear ? All fine ?" Anjali asked, a bit worried as she noted him entering the home, earlier than the usual college time while Both Chandrakala and Anjali were in the kitchen, getting ready to have lunch, in the Singhania Mansion.

"Haa... Bilkul my dear Anju maa... All fine.." Veer smiled, feeling warm for a moment seeing the worry of both his mothers.

"Then why so early?" Chandrakala questioned, with her hands on her hips and Anjali too looked at him for an explanation.

"Oh my god... Are you two seriously offended seeing me here..?" Veer asked narrowing his eyes at the two ladies, who were up on interrogation just because he returned early.