"Is it love?!" (12)

"Something is not right na, Chandu?!" Anjali voiced out her concern to Chandrakala, as they sat in the garden waiting for their children to return from college

"Something is not right na, Chandu?!" Anjali voiced out her concern to Chandrakala, as they sat in the garden waiting for their children to return from college. Chandrakala frowned and looked at Anjali while she released a troubled sigh.

"Nothing!!" Anjali shook her head gulping down her tension and plastered a smile, remembering what Vardhan had told her this morning.

"See Anju, I don't know about anything.. but maybe it's your overthinking...! Many Possibilities are there. And haa, let them be na.. it's their young phase.."

"Hmm" Chandrakala understood there was something which was troubling Anjali but chose not to push her too much and make her feel more miserable. So she tried interacting with her with a more light and easy topic. A needed change, maybe!

"Anju... It's been a while Since we have gone for a family outing...? Tonight, can we all go out for dinner ..? Vardhan ji's fever is gone right?" Chandrakala enquired and Anjali smiled. She nodded happily and Chandrakala smiled.

Before they could continue, veer's bullet roared and entered the premise while Anjali's and Chandrakala's faces shot up with a smile.

"Here we go... These two are back!" Anjali said and the duo walked towards the car porch where veer parked the bike and the two hopped off.

"Aani, veer how was the day..?" Anjali asked, excitedly looking at Veer and Bani, eager to know how their day went.

"No problem!"
"Good"

Bani and veer said together and looked at each other. Bani frowned hearing "no problem" from veer. It was not how he used to say. He used to say "Very Good" every day despite how boring and tedious the entire day was and the fact that his answer changed, slightly alerted bani.

Anjali and Chandrakala too looked at each other feeling something being off.

"Acha... Suno, I and Anjali had an idea... Why don't we go out for a family dinner today...? Long time na?" Chandrakala asked, diverting the entire conversation and Anjali sighed.

"Haa... Shall we?" Anjali too asked with a smile. Bani and Veer looked at each other and then at their mothers and screamed happily.

"Yesss"

They said in unison and laughed giving each other a high five and looked at Chandrakala and Anjali for further explanation of the plan.

"So, we will go out today... And now both of you go and get some rest.." chandrakala said and Veer nodded his head. He moved inside while Bani grinned at Chandrakala and Anjali and they raised their eyebrows at her.

"I have something to do with veeru..." She whispered and ran behind Veer, into the Singhania mansion while all Anjali and Chandrakala could do was to shake their heads at Bani and her actions.