"Is it love?!" (9)

Bani was not able to sleep the whole night, due to her high excitement

Bani was not able to sleep the whole night, due to her high excitement. She was finally going back! But still, She forced herself to sleep for a few hours, just to get rid of her tiredness and woke up at 3:00 am and was ready by 3:30 for the flight which was at 5:00 am.

The airport was near the hotel they stayed at and so the teachers planned to vacate the rooms, around 4:15 am. But Bani was already fully ready and was waiting for everyone to arrive at the reception.

Time flew and when it was 4:00 am, students slowly began to pour in and Zain too joined by 4:05 am. He noticed Bani sitting on the couch with her earphones plugged in and smiled in admiration. She was in a black hoodie and black jeans and was slaying the outfit just like a cat lady.

"Good morning Bani!" He settled near her and wished brightly and Bani pulled out her earphones and smiled back at Zain.

"Good morning Zain!" She wished back and Zain sighed feeling happy. He sat beside her quietly with a small shy smile which was not ready to leave his face.

"By the way! You look energetic today. You were never a morning person na?" Zain asked after some minutes of silence and she instantly nodded her head.

"Why not Zain! I am going home !" She exclaimed getting excited all over again and Zain Chuckled seeing her child like excitement.

"Trust me Veeru will be waiting in the airport by now!" She chuckled slowly, thinking about how excited veer would be for meeting her after a whole week's separation.

"Bani, are you sure that Veer would come?" Zain asked, slightly getting into a dim mood in the early morning itself , seeing the enthusiasm which dripped in Bani's voice whenever veer was the main topic. Bani looked at Zain being a little confused.

"See Bani, haven't you checked the college group? Internals are starting today and so Veer will have to attend it na?! You can claim for retest as you were out for the college but Veer can't. So I don't think he will come!" Zain said gently, genuinely thinking in a practical way and Bani's smile dropped.

"No Zain! He will come!" She said, a bit sadly and Zain shook his head. He was not able to understand why Bani had so much expectations from Veer as if her whole life and decisions depended on him.

"I will call veer now-" Bani fished out her phone but was cut by the teacher when he asked the students to hurry up and board the bus without any delay. She looked at Zain and sighed putting her phone back and climbed up the bus, leaving the matter as of now.

And within ten Minutes they were at the airport. A huge hustle was there as the teachers rushed here and there, taking numbers of the students and making sure that all were present. And finally all the things settled a bit and the plane flew up the sky, marking a beginning to the flight journey. After boarding the plane, Bani slipped into sleep while Zain kept himself immersed in a book.