"Is it love ?" (6)

_______________________________________

It was 6:00 am in the morning and the sharma mansion was dipped in life as Vardhan, Anjali, Balwant and Chandrakala rushed here and there arranging cake, party poppers, breakfast, drinks etc.

Once done, Anjali took the cake which she and Chandrakala baked, in an aesthetic wooden tray and walked upstairs along with chandrakala while Balwant and Vardhan rushed behind them with party poppers.

Flapping the door of Bani's room open, the four of them together screamed "happy birthday Veeru" in full voice causing Veer to snap out of his sleep and jump out of the bed in absolute shock.

"What the..." Veer murmured and stumbled being frightened as Vardhan and Balwant together bursted the poppers.

"Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday dear veeru..
Happy Birthday to you..
May the good God bless you
Happy Birthday to you.."

They together sang and Veer couldn't help but smile pushing apart his destroyed sleep.

As soon as the song ended, chandrakala passed him a knife and gestured him to cut the cake which Anjali held out. Veer chuckled and sliced the cake. He took out a piece and looked at the four, who were looking at each other narrowing their eyes. It was an usual quarrel that happens in every birthday about who is to be fed first. Veer shook his head and gulped the piece he took with a grin.

"Take out a piece yourselves and eat Pappas and mummas.." he chuckled diffusing the quarrel. Vardhan, Anjali, Balwant and Chandrakala looked at veer and then at each other before bursting into laughters.

"Mera baccha.. veer... I know you and Aani are no longer babies.. bas, I want you two to be happy and lively like this forever. Stay happy beta.." Anjali moved forward and cupped veer's face. she blessed him getting slightly emotional and caressed his hairs.

"Anju maa... Don't deliver emotional speeches na.. I love you, To Jupiter and back.." Veer chuckled as he hugged Anjali tightly, springing up from the bed.

"Why..? Only till Jupiter Veeru.. ? I love to you to Neptune and back.." Anjali frowned and Veer rolled his eyes.

"Oh my Dear Anju maa... To Neptune and back then..." He pulled out from the hug and raised his hands in surrender.

Chandrakala too dropped a kiss on Veer's forehead and blessed him to stay healthy and happy. Vardhan and Balwant gifted him a thousand Rupee each and wished him happily.

"Now call aani..." Balwant interrupted after a while, letting others recall that they had another kid, whose birthdate was the same too.

"Oh haa..." Anjali face palmed herself and fished out her phone from the pocket. She dialled Bani and she took the phone in the 3rd ring.