the day befor the plan in action

Jimmys POV

I start to get worried it's been ten minutes. "Do you know what their talking about?" I ask the others. Lizzie and Joel have each over a smirk. "What are you two smirking at?" I ask curious. Shelby nods at what I say." We just think they may be talking about you" Lizzie said Shelby and I looked confused."What why?" Shelby asks the two. "Well last time two of us needed to talk privately was about getting together " she tells us."But their both very gay" Shelby said. Lizzie was going to talk but then Scott and Katherine came back. We talk for a little whi.te and the day goes really well .

Scott's POV

It was nearing the end of the day and I whispered to Katherine.  "Do you think we should tell Joel and Lizzie the plan" . She looks at me and nods. "Okay I'll ask Lizzie and you can ask Joel.He normal stays up to talk to Lizzie" I say to her.

Text them the plan

The next day

Katherines pov

I wake up I knew this is the day mine and Shelby's relationship would change hopefully for the good. I got ready and met up with the rest of the group for breakfast. Scott and I couldn't eat we were too worried.

The first lesson was English only Scott and I were in this class and we were sat next to each other. Scott and I talked about our nerves. The worst part was before we knew it. It was Lunch.

Jimmy's POV

Scott and Katherine had been acting weird today and I'm still wondering what they were talking about yesterday. Scott told me he would tell me in science. Now that it's lunch and science is in two hours. Shelby and I sat next to each other during lunch and she asked me. "Have you figured out what both of our crushes were talking about yesterday" . I look at her and shake my head. "Scott said he would tell me in science.

Through out the hour of lunch Katherine and Scott were whispering. I had my suspicion it was about what would he would tell me in science? "So what do you all have next?" Lizzie asked.          "We all have maths Lizzie" Joel said. All of us knew that she was really asking what do I have next. Lizzie looked very embarrassed in front of her boyfriend god I wish I had one or you know  specifically Scott.

Anyway we  had maths and god I'm so bad at that Scott always says gays are bad maths (Scott said this in a xlife video in 2020 to clear any confusion ).  "Jimmy we have maths together next" Scott said with a smile. I knew I would be a flustered mess during this hour. "Oh God I'm so bad at maths" I complain. We eat our lunch all exscept Scott and Katherine and head off to math.