a date

Jimmy's POV

Lizzie told me just to kiss him that's all you have to do Jim. Oh God what if he feels it's too soon we could break up and it all be my fault. "You alright Jimmy" a voice said behind me.

I turn and it was Scott."Fine now" I said trying to sound flirty. I don't know what that was I tell myself. He blushes slightly."Oh my God Jimmy I get that you were trying to be cute but we both know that wasn't it" he said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to next time we go to the village if I don't know want to go in a date" I try and say to him and he looked slightly shocked."yeh sure of course you're my boyfriend I think theirs one on Saturday" he tells me. Alright I have tonight and tomorrow to plan this date. I need help

                  Katherine
                                        You
                                    How do you         
                                    plane a date
Katherine
Ahhhhhhh
                                        You
                                        Just tell
Katherine
Well you need to
pick a nice place
And a nice activity
                                       You
                                      Alright ty
Katherine
Hope it goes well

I turn off my phone and go downstairs. "Tell me how it goes" Lizzie whispers in my ear."how what goes" I ask how would she had known that I asked Scott to go on a date. "Your date I saw yours and Katherines messages". That's how she knows.

The next day flys by and I decided to go to to the arcade. I told Scott to dress casual and soon enough it was 10 am and we were in the arcade.

Scotts POV

Jimmy asked me out on a date and today he told me to dress casual so I did. Soon enough we were outside the arcade. Jimmy knows me way too well. I beat Jimmy at the first game. "I-i I let you win" he tried to explain his terrible game play.

And I lean in slower each time until