kiss

Jimmy's POV

I feel his breath on my face then I realized he's getting closer and closer until both of our lips touch. I feel my face heat up. "So so um yea " I see him stuttering obviously nervous. I mean fair enough we just had our first kiss."yea" I say back. We spend the rest of our time on the date playing other arcade games. Trying to win on the claw machine which Scott is surprisingly good at.

We were having such a fun time . Scott winning and me losing. I had failed to notice some one was following us all the way around the arcade until we had just finished a game of air hockey.

"Scott I think some one has been following us around the arcade" I tell him whispering in his ear. He looks around and sees a back turned Lizzie."of course she would follow us around . I mean you are her baby brother" he laughed. Scott knew I hated that name."well what should we do about it?" I ask walking outside of the arcade. " Confront them when we're back. I nod in agreement.

After about ten minutes of walking about around the town we decided to go to the park as it was a nice day weather wise.

The next day

Lizzie's pov

Today I was tired . Tired because I spent all of last night texting Joel. What I was texting him was about Jimmy and Scott alot of people would think me spying on my little brother was bad but I was just being over protective. I still can't believe I saw their first kiss.

I got ready and headed down stairs. I see Jimmy and Scott downstairs. They didn't look happy.what were they on about.  "Hey" I say to the two. Their still looking at me like that. "Sister can Scott and I talk to you?" He asks me. This was definitely about the kiss. I agree to go with them.

Scotts pov

When Lizzie came down we both new we had to talk to her as quick as possible. We sit in a quiet corner of the commen room.

"We know you were spying on us and don't do it again" I straight up say. "Yes and I will be writing to mum and dad to tell them what you did" jimmy adds.

Lizzie nods and we go back to the group where the rest of them were sitting.