together

Joel's pov
I wake up the next day only to see Jimmy and Scott in the same bed oh my I thought.

I got changed and left them too it and saw Lizzie shubble and Katherine.

I sat down next to Lizzie and she asked me "where's Jimmy and Scott". I point to the door. "Go in their and you'll get your answer" I say to the pink haired girl .

She gives me puppy dog eyes and goes"can you please come with me " she tugs on my arm nagging me to go with her. I agree and go up with her.

I open the door and shush her not wanting to wake them. She peers through the door and sees what I saw. "Awwwww"she whisperes in my ear I nod and kiss her on my check.

We go down the stairs and Lizzie looks like she died in cuteness.

We get back to see shubble asleep on Katherine shoulder. This didn't help Lizzie's death of cuteness.

After about half an hour Scott and Jimmy came down. "So how was your sleep" I say smerking at the two.

"Y-you saw us cuddling each other" Scott statuters. I nod "so when did you fall asleep together"Lizzie asks.
"You saw us too" Jimmy shouts. "It's okay" Scott trying to calm down. Jimmy giving him a kiss but it doesn't work.

"Well done Joel you Broke my boyfriend"Scott complains to me. Giving Jimmy another kiss. It still doesn't work.

"I hate you Joel " Jimmy finally protested. As soon as Jimmy said a word Scott hugged him. It looked like his bones could pop.

"Jim can I talk to you in privet as it's to do with your gorges sister"I say and he nods and we go up to our dorm.

"So what about Lizzie" Jimmy says to me obviously wanting to see Scott."I want to ask her to prom"I finally spill .
He looks at me slightly shocked.

"Of couse  shell say yes Joel even if it's simple" she writes about you in every letter home" jimmy tells me this. I'm shocked Lizzie really likes me.

"Are you going to ask Scott?" I ask him.
"Tonight when were about to go to sleep I'll tell him. When are you going to tell Lizzie?" He asks me."now"I say.

We go down the stairs and sit back down and I sit next to Lizzie. Jimmy cuddles into Scotts arms and he gives me a nod.

"So um Lizzie"I start and she nods at me."do you I don't know want to go to prom with me". She looks shocked."of course I will Joel " she says to me and takles me in a hug and kiss. Jimmy closes his eyes when we kiss.

"What you and Scott kiss all the time "Lizzie says to him and both of them turn red.

"Perhaps" was the only thing he said. It was so funny I started bursting out into laughter.

Jimmy's POV

As the day went on Scott and I did some homework kissed and then it was nearing the end of the day.

We got into my bed bc I guess he liked it. He said it was to prepare for the future but I know it's bc I'm irresistible.

"So Scott" I say to him looking down as he looks up to me."do you maybe want to go to prom with me" I say nervous as fuck."yes of course jimmy I love you" oh shit did he just say I love you. "I love you too" I say back I knew I felt this way. I mean it's Scott .