Sinya - Misadventures

One day, April 27th 2002, in the so called Big City, a young hedgehog girl was born. She, however, was unusual when compared to most newborns - she possessed special eyes - her sclera was completely black, and she had a single glowing magenta pupil. Her mother unfortunately died during childbirth, so her only parent was her father. When time came for her to be retrieved by him, he didn't take her in - he dumped her in an orphanage, instead...

 There, the young girl suffered through her early childhood (up until reaching 6 years of age), being neglected and tormented by her orphan peers due to her appearance, for which she earned the nickname "Violey-red", and was punished harshly by the orphanage's caretakers for any minor offenses. The only thing which brought her joy was the yard. One day inJune, 2008, when she was outside on the yard, she met a girl cat called Exteria, who was about her age and bore the same glowing eyes like her, on the other side of the yard's fence. Their first meeting was short but they promised to keep meeting every day. Violey was incredibly happy that she made her first friend ever. 

   A month passes. Violey and Exteria keep meeting every day on the fence of the yard, where Exteria would bring all sorts of interesting things from her home to share with the oblivious to the outside world Violey - through this, a spark inside her was lit - one which wished to explore the world. One day in July, however, the caretakers started aggressively searching for her. Violey, thinking she was in big trouble, tried to hide wherever possible, until she eventually saw a tall, well-dressed cat man approach her. She stood in shock, thinking she was caught, until her best friend Exteria revealed herself behind him. The tall man was in fact Exteria's father, and he had come to adopt her, after hearing about Violey from his daughter, and get her out of this hell. Brimming with joy, Violey hugged Exteria, and thanked her father with tears in her eyes. 

   After a short drive, Violey arrived at Exteria's home which happened to be a large mansion. Violey'd already known that her best friend's family was really wealthy, but she didn't know they were THAT rich. Exteria would happily show Violey around the mansion, where she'd get to officially meet her new adoptive parents: Exteria's father - Exto - a successful businessman, and her mother - Serina - a famous movie actress. Blown away by what Exteria's home and her new adoptive parents' wealth offered, she once again thanked Exteria and her family for what they did for her. However, one issue remained - Violey... didn't really have a name. It was a mere mocking nickname made up by the orphans in the oprhanage. Exteria came to the rescue, though, making up a name for her - Sinya. She explained that in a cartoon on TV there was a female character whose name was Sinya who really reminded Exteria of Violey. Violey really liked that name and happily adopted it. She would now be called Sinya.

   Many years would pass since then. The two girls found common ground on their love for adventuring and exploration. Behind the mansion was a large sprawling forest, which Sinya and Exteria would go to every day. Sinya would learn from her adoptive father that her and Exteria's eyes signified that they were meta-mobians, beings who were naturally stronger and lived twice as long and aged twice as slow, born with a special power - one unique to themselves, but it took time to discover it. As Sinya and Exteria would grew up, many things changed. They took their explorative hobby to new heights - Exteria focused herself on things such as cartography and archeology while Sinya leaned on the physical side - rock-climbing, parkour, learning to drive many types of vehicles and much more. Not only did their skill and intelligence grow - their beauty did as well, with both Sinya and Exteria growing up into tall, slim and beautiful ladies. While Exteria would keep to more fancy and formal clothing, Sinya would let her quills and hair grow long and would wear a revealing, yet stylish outfit to accentuate her natural beauty, a tip she got from her adoptive mother Serina. However, Sinya soon grew to somewhat resent this quality of hers. Many young people would see her, be blinded by her beauty, and flock over to her, hoping to win her heart over with their supposed "kindness".