Since I'll be writing some Sins soon..

Explanation of how egg cells are produced on Skeletons in my AUs

The reproduction of an egg cell depends on how many times the female ecto-body was activated and for how long it had been activated for. For example, if you had summoned the female ecto-body once and for more than 24 hours, there is a 25% chance that there will be an egg cell produced once the female ecto-body is summoned again.

However, if the female ecto-body was summoned twice or more, it still depends on how much time the body had been activated. If twice used but only for less than 1 hour, no egg cells are produced.

Also, if the female ecto-body had been summoned for more than 24 hours, then deactivated with the egg cell produced, the next time you summon the female ecto-body, there is a 50% chance that you'll get a period, and a 25% chance that another egg cell will be produced along with the already produced egg cell, and if fertilized, you'll have twins.

Now many will ask "what about other skeletons who are dominant, what if they activate their female ecto-bodies, will they also produce an egg cell and perhaps have a period?" In this case, it depends on how long and how many times each body had been summoned. If the dominant had summoned the male ecto-body more than the female one, this doesn't affect them much. The same applies with the submissive one as well. But if the submissive had summoned the male body more than the female body, then the female ecto-body must surpass the times when the male ecto-body was summoned to be able to produce egg cells. But if the difference of numbers summoned by each body is only 1 (For those confused/doesn't understand: example: the number of times the male ecto-body had been summoned: 7      the number of times the female ecto-body had been summoned: 8),  the female ecto-body must still be used more to be able to produce egg cells.

Explanation on how Pregnancy works on Skeletons in my AU

Once the egg cell gets fertilized, a tiny soul will emerge and replaces the egg cell. The tiny soul will then either stay in the mother's ecto-womb or, it will transfer to the mother's soul, either way, the tiny soul will still gather energy from its mother to form a body.

Tiny Soul in the Mother's Soul:
The tiny soul will stay in the mother's soul for 5 weeks, then when it is ready and have enough energy to form it's body, it transfers for the mother's womb and makes a body. Then the development will be the same as how human babies are made inside the womb.

Tiny Soul in the Mother's Ecto-womb:
The tiny soul will stay in the mother's ecto-womb but still in the form of a soul, it will gather energy enough to make its own body. Once gathered enough energy, the development will be the same as how human babies are made inside the womb, starting at the 5th week.

Ball of Energy Tiny Soul:
If possible that the tiny soul didn't gather enough energy to form a body, the tiny soul will stay in the mother's soul for 39 weeks until it is ready to come out. Once the soul separates from its mother, it turns into a ball of flaming energy with a significant color variation and a tiny adorable face.

Soulless Mother:
The tiny soul will stay in the mother's ecto-womb and since the mother is soulless, the tiny soul will instead gather energy from the mother's physical energy. Once gathered enough energy, the development will be the same as how human babies are made inside the womb, starting at the 5th week.

Glitched Soul Mother:
85% chance that the tiny soul will stay in the Mother ecto-womb and gathers energy through both from the mother's physical energy and soul energy, mostly from the physical energy.
15% chance that the tiny soul will stay in the mother's soul and gathers energy through both from the mother's physical energy and soul energy, mostly from the soul energy but drains the mother a lot more.

Weak Soul Mother:

If the tiny soul survives, it will either stay in the mother's ecto-womb or soul and gathers energy from both the mother's physical energy and soul energy. Starting at the 5th week, the tiny soul will then transfer to the mother's ecto-womb and once gathered enough energy, the development will be the same as how human babies are made inside the womb.

Let me know if there are more clarifications, questions, theories, ideas, etc.
Exactly 800 words, including this