Chapter Seven

"And exactly who do you think you are?" A familiar voice said. Both the teens whirled around to see a sandy haired man standing a few away from him. The same sandy haired man they had met at Diagon Alley.

"You! You were the man at Diagon, with your dog." Malfoy said with as much calmness he could muster. There was nothing calm about the situation though. They both have been caught snooping into an abandoned building in Knockturn and Harry was pretty sure that was illegal. The sandy haired man's eyes widened.

"You can't be here. You have to go. I won't tell anyone if you leave now." His voice was stern yet so soft laced with enough urgency one can add.

"No, not yet. Who are you and what are you doing here?" Malfoy asked. He sounded curious.

"None of your business." The man said looking very irritated.

"Malfoy, I think we should go." Harry said, agitated. He didn't want to stay much longer.

"Not yet." Malfoy looked back at the man and smirked.

"Well if you're not going to tell us. We'll find out ourself." Malfoy turned the knob and pushed open the door. Harry would be lying if he didn't want to find out what is past the door.

The door swung open and inside left them shocked. No shocked was an understatement. No one seemed to notice them. The inside was painted in dark red and maroon stripes with gold and blue detailing. God, the room was beautiful. There were tables lined up with different people sitting in them. It was a diner. A restaurant. The sign on top of the door read The Full Moon. Everyone looked so happy and cheerful. Not what Harry expected when he entered an abandoned building in Knockturn. The sandy haired man walked up behind them.

"Well, are you going to come inside or are you just going to continue gaping as if you had never seen the inside of a resteraunt." The way he spoke, it was almost like a different person, his agitation and hesitancy dissipated and was replaced with a extroverted vigour, almost like a host inviting his new guests.

"I, this was not what I expected." Malfoy said.

"Neither did I? But then again who would expect a secret underground resteraunt in an old abandoned building in Knockturn no less?"

"Why isn't this located in Diagon. I mean it's perfectly legal isn't it." Malfoy asked. The teens were now located behind the counter with the sandy scarred man.

"Ahh, but it's not." He said chuckling lightly.

"What do you mean? I mean it is a resteraunt is it not. Unless it's not meant for wizards." Harry said. This man, felt very familiar to him. It simply must have been dèjá vu. The man chuckled.

Just then, "Remus, good to see you in full health again. It's been quite some time has it not?"

"You too, Matt. How is your wife?"

"Good enough. The procedure was successful. Twin cubs. Perfectly healthy. All thanks to Ellen." The man named exclaimed joyously.

"Well, see you around." And with that he walked off.

The sandy scarred man or Remus looked at the teens with a raised eyebrow as if dading them to ask him questions. "This diner place isn't for... wizards isn't it?" Harry said warily as a new dawning realization struck both boys. Malfoy sucked in a sharp breath beside him.

"Werewolves. This diner is specifically made to help werewolves. Vampires come too along with other creatures. But the majority are werewolves." The man, Remus said softly.

"But, you... you were so nice. Werewolves are... Aren't they supposed to be extremely ferocious or anything." Malfoy asked. The man, Remus' eyes flashed furious amber before settling on deep green.