NOT AN UPDATE

Hello. It's been a while. I'm alive just adjusting to university life. It's my first year, second semester. I'm figuring things out, and I don't have a lot of time on my hands to write.

Well, I do, but honestly, I just procrastinate a lot because I'm lazy, and I didn't feel like my work is good. However, this semester, I had to take a mandatory course, which was about writing and grammar, etc. I realized that my writing skills aren't the best and could use some improvement. Especially in the grammar and vocabulary area, not to mention the organization of ideas. Hopefully, working to make my skills better would make me more confident about my writing, and I will no longer put those horrible authors' notes anymore.

Also, I'm trying to make a decision about discontinuing this book and rewrite it or just editing it and continuing.

So, with that said, I may not update this book anymore, but I could always change my mind, so keep an eye out for those of you who are reading. Thank you for your support, and tell me what you guys think. I appreciate every comment, vote, and all else.

Please be safe out there, peeps. I'll be back and better soon enough and more consistently. And as soon as I finish this one, I have ideas about other books. Wish me luck in finals and wish me luck in finishing my book. Byeeeeeeeeee.