Power Point.

JAYDEN POV.

I should have never complained about my class professor being boring. His class was nothing compared to the meeting Emily and I were in right now.

For Christ sake who even hired her to do this. Who makes a power point presentation without any animation or colour? Even the old dinosaur at school knew how to add animation to his stuff.

Don't get me wrong I was still bored to death but at least I was somewhat attracted to the work. More or less. I was on the verge of pulling my teeth out.

Looking around the room I notice people were clicking their pens to entertain themselves. Some tapped their nail on the long glass table while other bit on the end of the pen in hand.

Even Emily that was always wide awake during these meetings was knocked out drooling a little.

"Excuse me." I tried to get her attention, "Uhm ma'am. Please stop." She stared at me completely confused and taken back by my request.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, oblivious that she was boring people to death.

I licked my lips, gesturing around the table, "I don't know, why don't you tell me?" I tilted my head, watching her as she looked around her face growing slightly pink.

"I don't know what you want me to say." She said when she was finished looking around, cheeks getting redder by the second.

I sighed, "You literally bored my board of directors to death." She didn't say anything just looked down in embarrassment. "Did you even try to make this presentation entertaining at all?" I asked, but she didn't respond. "Just have a seat and come to my office after the meeting." She nodded and took her seat a shade of bright red all over her cheeks.

I didn't mean to embarrass the girl; I was just trying to show her that she wasn't doing a great job in entertaining my staff while delivering the relevant information. Lord know she was doing a terrible job in getting their attention. Worse yet entertain.

Maybe if she had stripped down and gave everyone a lap dance she would have had everyone's undivided attention. She sure as hell would of had mine she has a damn nice ass and set off boobs to go with them.

The meeting continued as scheduled without any more interruption. I kept glancing at the girl seeing her with her head hung low as she fidgeted with her fingers under the glass table. She still had a slight shade of pink on her cheeks. I focused back on the meeting as it came to an end.

"Does anyone have anything to add?" No one raised their hand or spoke up, so I took that as a no. "You may all leave." Everyone except Emily and I grabbed their stuff and left including the girl.

Emily was knocked out cold. The meet was still very much boring and Emily didn't once wake up. So I was about to take my revenge.

"Emily?" I whispered waving my hand in her face. "Em." I nudged her, but nothing. I grinned like an evil villain, rubbing my hands together. "Here comes."

I pushed back her swivel chair, placed her feet on the base of the chair then spun the chair at and alarmingly fast rate. She almost fell off the chair. She grabbed a hold of the handles as her legs hit the roots of the chair.

When she finally stopped the chair from spinning I was already by the door crying with laughter.

"Jayden-" She said angrily.

"The meetings finished. I got to go. Bye." I said all in one breath as I rushed out to my office.

I stood at the doors elevator waiting for it to reach me. I tapped my foot impatiently as I constantly looked over my shoulder making sure Emily was nowhere behind me.