No More Self Control!

JAYDEN POV.

After stopping myself from almost cheating on Kyle once again as well as leading Isabel on, I was caught by the cranky bustard, who proceed to lecture me about I don't know I wasn't paying attention, I went home to get changed, but not before being interrogated by my mother.

My mom who was chilling on the couch asked what happened, of course leaving out some details. Subsequently lead to her dying with laughter. FML!

It was three days after the Isabel incident. I went the gym to thoroughly beat the living hell out of a punching bag as a method of releasing some pent up stress or anger I had instead of letting it all pile up to result in a mental breakdown.

Currently my mind was on the nagging fact that my boyfriend hasn't texted me back in almost a week make that two is it? who's counting. Well... that's if we're even dating still seeing as he hasn't texted me back since the Sunday after our date.

As usual, I was walking home listening to music. I hadn't seen Isabel's car pass by me this time though. How unfortunate. Not paying attention to my surrounding I didn't hear a gate open nor did I heard the sound of the playing kid. I was almost home anyway and I had a lot of thoughts floating around in my head.

All I felt was a tiny frame against my leg and hands wrapping themselves around my hips. I stopped in my tracks looking down at a grinning four-year-old boy. With an equally as wide grin I picked him up. He was saying something, but I couldn't hear him over my music. His little hands reached up and took the headset and rested it around my neck.

"Hi, Jayden!" He squealed cutely. "I missed you." He wrapped his little arms around my neck pressing my headset into my skin but I ignored it.

"I missed you too Daniel." I said back to him as he pulled back. "Where's-"

Then a voice interrupted us, "Daniel I told you not to come out of the yard." Isabel said worried as she walked up to us.

"I know, but I just wanted to say hi."

"I know, you're happy to see Jayden, but you cant just run out like that, okay?" She stared at him with a stern and serious.

"But-"

"No buts, now do you understand?" He nodded. "Good." She finalized.

I just stood there awkwardly while she disciplined him. He put his head on my shoulder. The three of us stood there in silence.

I tried to break up the awkwardness and tension. The uneasiness was everywhere, Isabel didn't dare look and it made everything ten times worse "So," I dragged out. "What are you guys up to?"

Daniel's head shot up from my shoulder as he beamed, "Aunty Isabel said that she was going to make me uhm." he paused for a little, "I can't remember and then she said well watch a movie and popcorn and... and ice cream!!!!" He exclaimed loudly right into my ear, half of his words coming out as a foreign one yet somehow I understood them.

I flinched form his loud childish voice, "Oh that sound fun," I smiled then set him back down ruffling his hair with my hand. "You better get going then." He just nodded and grinning. "See you around Isabel."

She just hummed a response and I sighed. Well at least I got a reply I turned to walk away only to have small arms wrap around my leg again.

"Can you come watch the movie with us?" He asked eyes gleaming with hope.

I took a moment to glance at Isabel who was just there staring at the ground. "I don't think that's such a good idea kiddo."

He gave me a confused look then Isabel spoke up grabbing both of our attention, "Come on, Daniel. I'm sure Jayden has a lot of other things to do."