Decision...

JAYDEN'S POV.

Firstly, there was an awful taste in my mouth, what on Earth did I do last night. The massive headache made me not even want to open my eyes to see where I was at the moment. I sighed and looked peaked one eye open to see and squinted immediately and tried to cover some of the like that was coming through the window.

I Groaned then sat up my eyes adjusting to the just as I head some rustling in the kitchen. I knew exactly were I was and I remember everything that took place last, but I didn't want to deal with it and I hope Isabel didn't bring it up.

I slowly got up and walked over to Isabel's kitchen and I was blessed by an amazing view. Isabel bent over looking for something and I was hoping that she wouldn't stand up, but of course she eventually did and I was so bummed about it. Yet I stood there just staring at her as her long brown hair was hanging loosely down her back in untamed waves.

Her shorts were somewhat fitted and those curves were just perfectly displayed in her sleep wear. I watched as she turned the stove off and pulled her hair back into a messy bun. God, its the most sexy thing I've ever seen in my life as quick as her actions were it was like I was watching in slow motion and of course it has to end sometime.

"Damn, Isabel are you trying to seduce me." I said leaning against the wall of the entrance to the kitchen casually.

She Jumped and gabbed her chest. "What the fuck Jayden? Stop sneaking up on me like that." She sighed and a slight red flashed across her cheeks making me smirk.

"Sorry I was just admiring. Didn't want to interest." I shrug and groaned as I felt the pain in my head intensify and I covered my eyes.

I head a couple foot steps the a presence besides me. "I have meds if you want." A soft whisper said and I opened my eyes and removed my hands from my face.

"Please." I pouted slightly.

Isabel dropped two pills in my hand and held out a glass of water then turned away. "Come sit I made us breakfast."

"Ouu you made so much." I spoke after take the meds.

"Yeah, well you eat a lot so I might as well and it help me think clearly." I nodded in understanding and took a seat just staring at it all.

"You don't know where to start huh." I felt Isabel's eyes on me and I looked up meeting her gaze shanking my head. "Here." she handed me a plate and stacked some food on it.

"Can we get married right now?" I asked a my heart swelled with appreciation for all Isabel has done for me these past couple of days... weeks.

She chuckled dryly and I decided to start eating. We sat there in the most awkward silence and the sound of the fork hitting the plate filled the air. Every now and again I'd look up to check and her face was emotionless.

I tried to break the silence. "You okay, Isabel." She stopped and looked at me then went back to eating and I swallowed hard as I pushed some of the food back and forth on my plate. "I'm sorry if I did or said something to upset you."

She sighed and rested her fork on her plate gently. "Jayden I'm not in the mood to play dumb with you." She took a deep breath as if calming herself. "I know you know what happened, you rarely forget about things even when you're wasted."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Her jaw clenched a bit as she glared at me. "You kissed me. How about now?" she carried on. "You give me a bunch of crap when I do it but here you are."

I shrugged carelessly and looked right back at her. "I guess we're even besides the only difference is you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend."

"So you think its fine?"