ll

She opens her eyes to see it's pitch black now. She panics knowing there might be creatures lurking in the forest possibly looking for her. She gets up and climbs back in her bedroom before closing the window and rolling onto her bed. "Hay!" A boys voice says from the window. She looks up at the window and sees a boy knocking on the window. Its that boy from last time. "Your the boy from the other night right?" Kara says. "Thank god you remember me!" He says oddly happy. "Uh, yeah. Who are you?" Kara Asks. He flinches from her question and then starts to answer. "I'm a Minotaur." He says. "So your a creature in the forest huh... now I hope I don't get killed." She says sarcastically but serious at the same time. "We're half deer so we don't eat human flesh." He says giving a valid point. "Oh I've never seen a Minotaur nor have I known what it was." Kara states. He sits his back against the window and looks up to the moon. "Remember when I said there was a full moon and that you should stay?" "Yeah I thought you were the boy from my dreams but that scared the fuck out of me." "A boy In you dreams?" He questions. "He showed up in my dreams ever sense I ran out in the forest." Kara says turning her body around to look at the boy from the window. "That's strange. Ah I didn't introduce myself! I'm Hikoda but you can call me Hiko." "Cute name!" She says. He blushes a little. "I gotta get going, but I'll see you later." "Yeah bye!" He runs off into the woods as fast as a Chita and disappeared into the dark.

  "Get up! Get up!" A voice says. "You need to get up for the coronation." Kara gets her head up very fast knowing she completely forgot about the coronation. "Shit, I forgot." She mutters. "Get your dress on and your cousins will do your hair and makeup for you." Her mother says. She closes the door as Kara gets up and changes into her dress. "That's a pretty dress you have there." "AHH!" She screams. "What the hell. How long have you been there?" "Awhile now." It was Hiko from last night. "To bad I can't attend." "I would sneak out with you but I am the focus of this coronation." Kara says. "Damn, you guys are really famous huh?" "I guess you could say that. Anyways I gotta get going cya." "Yeah..." She opens the door and exits the room.

  "Father how does she look?" Karas cousin says. "Very elegant." It was that vampire from before. Kara calls him sir uncle but he was not in blood of the family at least to Kara. "You will be married on my birthday as requested from me." "That's bullshit. Why do I have to do this on your birthday? I'm only 17." Kara says. The cousins rush out of the room and close the door very alarmed. "Did I not make myself clear yesterday to not misbehave Kara?" He says putting his hand around her neck. "Y-yes sir uncle I-I'm sorry." Kara says practically choking. "Good." He takes his hand away and takes her hand softly. He then opens the door and walks to the gardens where the coronation is going to be gathered. He lets go of her hand and walks towards the group of men to talk to. Kara knew that they were all vampires but she is to Afraid to even talk to them. Vampires would usually die from sunlight but those are only fairytales. "Welcome boys and girls to 2023 coronation! Let's begin shall we?"