lV

Kara was sitting on the floor in the hallway upstairs sobbing and breathing so fast. Hiko kneels down and rips a piece of his white shirt and covers the part that was bleeding on her neck. "Was it a vampire?" He says panicking. "Y-yes..." she sits there losing blood. "Don't call for help." "Why?" "I can fix it..." "that's not how it works Kara." He takes off the piece of the shirt and pulls a string off the shirt. "I've learned enough about how to save people or Minotaurs." He says. He takes a pin from his pocket and starts stitching the slits on her neck. She was losing so much blood she couldn't even react to the pain. Soon enough kara had fallen forward into Hiko. "No...no...don't lose me now Kara." "I can't..." she couldn't finnish what she was saying and ended up fainting.

  "Kara's gone!" Kara's brother says. Everyone heads into the house to investigate and see a couple drops of blood on the floor of the hallway. "Oh my god..." everyone was evacuated from the house and everyone was sent home. There were police and investigators at the scene. "Hello you the girls mother correct?" The investigator says. "Yes, we were having a coronation for my daughter and her marriage coming up soon and I assumed she was going to the bathroom. Next thing we knew her brother Alex found blood on the floor in the hall upstairs and the bathroom mirror was covered in water." Kara's mom said everything so quickly and even had a voice crack at some points. "Where is your son Alex?" "Here." Alex's face looked traumatized from what he had saw. "My...sister." "Did you see anything that could be at use for us?" The investigator says. "I did see a boy with her before she walked in there."

"Yeah, that boy walked into the house like 3 minutes after she went in."

"I was talking to him and then she just disappeared and soon enough he did too."

Everyone around told the investigator and police what they saw which happened to be very similar. "What did this boy look like?" Kara's. Brother took a note pad out and started drawing what he saw. "Quite the artist." The investigator says. "It's a hobby." Kara's brother says back. "Alright well the house is clear so you can go back in, we will try our best to find your sister." The police and investigators walk to there car and drive off into the woods again. The family walks toward the cars a little and then stop. "That was too close." Sir uncle says. "I told you not to bite her that hard." "I couldn't help it, I was hungry." The group of men laugh a little and then they all walk back in the house never to see Kara again.

"Ugh, where am I?" Kara wakes and finds herself in a cabin but not as big as her home. It was tiny and had dirt on the floor however had so many beautiful plants. "Ah, your awake." A voice says. "Who are you?" "I assume you know my brother Hikoda?" "Oh, I didn't know he had a sister." "I'll get Hiko, wait here." She leaves the cabin to look for Hiko. Kara thought it was strange she appeared here as she didn't remember what happened before. "Kara, thank god your alive!" He runs up to her and hugs her. Hiko had many friends in the past but they always died on the couple days after they met. This was the first time his friend didn't die and he felt grateful but thought it was particularly his fault. He tears up and puts his hands on her shoulders. "I- I'm so sorry." He moves back as if he was scared he would hurt her. "I'm fine Hiko...really." She looks at him and then slowly moves to sit on the bed. "I'll walk you home sense your family is worried about you." "Hah, don't worry there not." Hiko wipes his tears off his face and looks at her quite confused at her answer. "What does that mean?" "They don't give two shits about me, in fact they wanted me dead a long time ago." "Well your brother seemed worried, he was crying and he was prepared to try and find the Victim." "Hiko, I can't trust anyone anymore even if they act nice." Hiko sighs and looks at the ceiling. "Kara there looking for me." "Why?" "They think that I killed you." "That's bullshit." He looks back at her. "And that's exactly why you should go home." Kara looks at him and then found something out. "I can't..." she was going to say something about the vampires but she didn't want him to worry about that. "Can't what?" She couldn't take it anymore and decided to just tell him. "The vampires will kill me." "They nearly killed you, you know that right?" Hikos sister says. She kneels down and hands Kara a bowl of soup. She sips the soup. "Wow, this is amazing." "Thank you made it myself!" "This is my sister Isa and sis this is Kara my friend." They both look at each other and smile. They had already gotten along and a new friendship had been achieved.