Vl

They take about 15 minutes till they finally make it to the mansion. "Here we are." She holds her hands out to him and he puts his hands onto hers. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." "But you nearly died last time." She moves her hands and knocks on the door. "We'll meet again now go." He looks at her for 5 seconds and runs off into the forest to hopefully help his fear of the forest. "Kara?"

  "She was just knocking at the door and looked super clean like she wasn't even gone." Her brother was talking about what he had seen when she came back to sir uncle. "Leave my office...NOW!" Kara's brother takes his things and rushes out. He takes a glance at Kara at the door and runs to his room. Sir uncle was putting numbers into his telephone rushing for an answer. "You we're supposed to make sure she was gone for good." He yells to the phone. Kara tears up and try's to not make noise while traveling to her room. Sir uncle placed his phone back and ran to the hallway. "Hello kara. Why are you up so late?" "Uh, I was just getting some water." "Why don't we talk kara." "I'm kinda tired, I haven't had good sleep in a while." "Oh that's alright my rooms a lot more comfortable." He grabs Kara's arm before she could run to her room. "He closes the door and pushes her to the floor. "Oh kara. You never listen." He kneels down looking at her. "Should I kill you here? Or should I make it a challenge?" Kara starts crying knowing there's no more hope for her. "A challenge sounds fun but it's too late for that now." He crawls towards her and pulls her arm. "Left or right?" He asks gripping her wrists. "I-" "left it is." He drops the right arm and his fangs grow from his teeth. Kara closes her eyes and feels the fangs slowly go through her skin. "Kara!" A voice cry's. Kara opens her eyes but her vision was so blurry from the pain and crying. Soon enough kara had passes out.

  "Keep your shit quiet." A voice says. They kneel down to kara and look at her arm. "Who are you?" "A guardian." "Really?" "No." It goes silent when Kara's vision shows again. Before kara could see the person she was gone already. It was like she had disappeared. "Sir uncle?" He was gone too. Kara stands up and runs to her room.

  "Hello Kara. Could you tell me what happened when you were gone?" "I left on my own." "Im not sure that's going to help." She smiles at agent chalice. "I was bit by a vampire and ran away with my friends." "Why didn't you come back?" "Because I will get killed." "Killed?" "The vampires."