Vll

"I thought it would be obvious Chalice." She looks at her a little disappointed. Chalice sighs. "Kara we are not playing around here-" just before she could Finnish her sentence kara cuts her off. "I'm not telling you what happened." Chalice gives another sigh for a clear sign of stress. "Kara we want to make sure this dosent happen again and so we can find your uncle." "I could care less about that damn uncle of mine." Kara says slamming the table. "I hope he fucks himself and then falls into a pit of hell for me torture him and the rest of those monsters." "Kara, please calm down." "NO!" Kara yells. "That's it! I'm done with this family bull shit." She gets up and slams the door behind her. "Oh, Kara. What am I going to do with you?"

The night sky is dark and the sound of trees rustling and distant fairy's and moths making whooshes in the wind. A head-quarters in the far outskirts of the forest. A mansion built of wood with a fancy interior much bigger than the one Karas family had. The house was covered much more in the forest than karas home was. "The Tremford" headquarters was would stans apon Kara and her family. It was once again another party but this time at her future husbands house. "Ah, its nice to see you again Kara." He takes her hand and kisses it. She feels flustered, "Its nice to see you again Avian." She bows. A russtle in the trees rings in her ears. She knew very well that it was Hikoda peeking at them in the party. "I'll be right back." Kara says. She rushes to the bushes of the russtling noise. It suddenly grabs her. "What are you..." at first she thought it was Hikoda but it was a Moth! "Who are you and why did y-" The moth covers her mouth. "Shhh, theres a vampire near by...I can smell him." The moth was holding her gently. It was like she had met the moth before. The voice the saving and especially the silouette. "I need to bring you somewhere else." The moth says. Kara pushes the moth back. "Wow wow. I can't just leave like what I did last time. I'll get punished again." "You must be right, what was I thinking? I shouldn't be doing this, I should go." The moth drops Kara down in a hidden area where no one will see her and drifts into the bushes again.