A Normal Life

Be sure to read Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach w/ Male Reader Insert before reading this.

Y/n's POV...
Lets catch up a little. Me, Gregory, and Vanessa had left Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex around 5 months ago. Vanessa ultimately got a new job. And i got myself a job too. We both have been taking care of Gregory, which was easier than I expected. Me and Vanessa both have the same job and switch back and forth between shifts. I was currently at home watching TV in sweatpants and a green shirt. Vanessa opened the front door to her house. "Hey there, Vanessa." I said as I got up. I hugged her and she smiled. "Shift was good, thanks for asking. Tomorrow's you." Vanessa told me.
"Well, first, we're gonna talk about your day like we have been." I said as I brought her to the couch. "So, first order of business, how is Luis?" I asked. Luis was a friend of Vanessa's, but i saw some emails between the two, and Luis flirted with her. A lot. And anytime we bring him up, this light blush appears on her face. My guess is she likes him too. He quit his job at Fazbear's after we did and works at the same place as us.
"Luis is doing just fine." Vanessa said. "Tell him I said 'hi' tomorrow."
"Yeah, of course. And Gregory? Well, he's in the guest room." He said.
"You know, you don't have to sleep on the couch. I can buy an air mattress, I-I can take the couch..."
"No, Ness. Its fine. You bought a comfy couch." I said as I bounced on it. "Besides, I want you to have the bed incase Luis ever comes over."
"For god sake, Y/n!" Vanessa giggled. "My day was great. I'm gonna tell Gregory goodnight and hit the bed." Vanessa told me. I nodded as I kept watching the TV. Something about that pizza mall came up. "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is reported to be falling apart. The building entrance is blocked and its currently unknown what the source i-" I turned off the TV. "Gregory, open the door, bud." Vanessa said loudly. I got up and went to her. "Everything alright?" I asked.
"No, Gregory isn't opening up." She said.
"Well, you know...kids are kids. I'm sure you were once his age." I said. We started to walk away, but then I changed my mind. "No. You're right, this is your house." I told her. Vanessa turned around. "Gregory, OPEN THE DOOR." She demanded, this time instead of knocking, banging her hand on it. The doorknob wasn't turning or anything. "Greg! Wake up and open the door!" I yelled. Still no response. Not even the sound of him snoozing. "Do you have a key?" I asked her.
"Kitchen cabinet, closest one to the fridge." Vanessa told me. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the little key thing. I put it in the doorknob. I opened the door. We saw no Gregory. "Uhh, where is he?" Vanessa asked. I sighed. "Okay pal, you win. Hide and seek's over." I said. We started searching the guest room. He wasn't under the bed or in the closet. "He's not here." Vanessa said. I ran to a closed window. I opened it and look down to see if Gregory was there. "No...where is he?!" I asked.
"Y/n, calm down."
"Calm down?! Gregory's gone! He's-he's just gone! He was here the minute you got home! And then next, poof! Gone!" I said. Vanessa slapped me in the face. "Ow."
"He couldn't have gotten far, Y/n!" Vanessa told me. "Maybe he left a note as for why he left-"
My phone started ringing in the pocket. I pulled it out and saw the number had no name. I answered. "Hello?"
"Y/n! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done this!" It was Gregory.
"Gregory! I'm putting you on speaker! Vanessa's here too!" I put the boy on speaker. "What did you do? Where are you?" I asked.
"At the pizzaplex! My fazwatch, it- it started vibrating! I snuck out and now I'm trapped! I'm so sorry!"
"Gregory, you're gonna be in trouble when we got home, but we'll talk about that later! We're coming to get you!" Vanessa said.
"Please be careful. The pizzaplex is in ruins. Don't give up on m-." He was cut off when the call ended.
"Crap! His phone must've died!" I exclaimed.
"We know where he is, though. Put something that isn't... sweatpants, on. We're going now!" Vanessa said. I ran to change my clothes.

Gregory, we're coming for you.
This is the most I'm gonna write until Ruin releases. Who's excited?