Forgotten Friends

Y/n's POV...
We walked inside the Fazbear Salon that was in the raceway. We saw Roxy sitting down in front of a broken mirror. She looked horrible. "Poor Roxy..." Cassie whispered.
"Who's there?" Roxy asked. She got up and started looking.
"Cassie! Cassie! Are you there?" Gregory asked in the walkie.
"Gregory...?" She questioned. "You're back here? Where are you?" She yelled. She leaped out the doors. Cassie called in Gregory on the radio. "Gregory! Run! Roxy's after you." She said. "Gregory! Are you there?"
"Cassie! I'm ok. I found a spot to hide." Gregory said. "Turn off the nodes in the Salon to follow Roxy."
"Let me see that." I said. Cassie handed me the walkie. "Hey, Gregory? Its me, Y/n. We don't know if Roxy's still with us, but I'm gonna try to talk to her if I see her." I said. He wasn't answering. We went through the door. "Gregory!!!" Roxy yelled.
"We should let her relax." Vanessa said. Cassie put the mask on and found two nodes. "The mask is stuck again." Cassie said. She kept looking. I saw Chica running coming. "Behind you!" I told Vanessa. She turned and smacked Chica with her flashlight. Chica got back up. Vanessa slapped Chica again, making one of her eyes fly out. I stomped on it. Cassie came back to us and worked on breaching the security node. A door opened. We started walking through the hallways and through doors. We got to a ladder. "I guess we're going deeper." I said. We started climbing down. By the time Cassie was down, we heard a thumping. Me and Vanessa hurried down. Once we got there, we saw Monty fall into the water. He started swimming through. I saw a brick. I tossed it at Monty and hit him square in the face. We waded through the water. Cassie powered on the door and we ran through. Monty tried to jump at us, but he got electrocuted and probably stopped working. We ran up some stairs, then climbed up a ladder. We went through a hole in a wall to some stairs that went to the raceway. "Gregory? You there? We're at the Raceway." Cassie asked. No answer. We went deeper in the Raceway. Cassie used the device to power on multiple conduits to a door. We never saw Roxy though. Before we went through the last door, Roxy snuck up on Cassie. "Gregory!" Roxy yelled.
"Aah! Let go! Let go!" Cassie yelled.
"Roxy, no!" I exclaimed. Roxy let go and faced me. "Y/n?"
"Yeah. Its me, Roxy." I said. She hugged me. "I...error." She let me go and fell backwards.
"Y/n. Come on. She's okay." Vanessa said. I nodded. We continued through the door.

We arrived to the backstage area of Roxy Raceway. "Gregory?" Cassie called in Gregory.
"Can you hear me?" He asked.
"Yes. Where are you?"
"Something tunneled out, and broke everything. Now I'm stuck down here." Gregory said.
"Don't you think we should go back to get help or call the police?" Cassie asked.
"No. Theres no time." Gregory said. "There are more nodes you need to get to to save me. In Bonnie Bowl, and in Fazer Blast. Please save me. Its so dark down here." Gregory said.

We arrived at Bonnie Bowl. "This is where I bowled with Roxy." I said.
"Is that a wind-up Music Man toy?" Vanessa asked. I saw it on the table and grabbed it. I popped it's head off. "Why did you do that?"
"Those things tormented me and Gregory. If theres anymore, I would need your flashlight- or, do you have a gun?" I asked.
"Yeah." She reached in her back pants pocket. "In the car." Vanessa said. She pulled her hand back. We heard their music. "Oh no." I said. "Cassie, please be careful. Those things could be kicked to next week. If you get caught by one, just destroy it." I told her.
"Okay." She said. Me and Vanessa sat down, hoping Cassie would be okay. "So, what are your thoughts on the Roxy situation?" Vanessa asked.
"I think she's still with us." I told her. Then Cassie finally came back. "Thank God. You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay. That node is all thats left." Cassie said. She did the node and the curtain to Bonnie's stage opened. We walked through the hallway, turning off an inhibitor on the way, and going over some boxes. Me and Vanessa had to climb over another fence. We went inside Glamrock Bonnie's room. The first thing i saw was a poster from Freddy that said, "you and me, forever and ever! -Love, Freddy."
"Oh man... this is... this is sad... no wonder Freddy missed Bonnie. He was his best friens." I said.
"No one ever found out what happened to Bonnie. Sometimes, i dream of trying to chase and find." Vanessa said. "Whenever we find Gregory, we might want this." I said. I took the poster off the wall. Behind it was a vent. Cassie put her mask on. "I don't think so. Every time i go in a vent, it breaks." Then she got sucked into it. "Okay, down we go!" I said. Me and Vanessa went down the vent

Me and Vanessa landed in a room. "Cassie?"
"Theres a sword there." She said. We looked at the arcade room. "Its in the device." Vanessa said. We saw a vent. Cassie started crawling through. Then me and Vanessa did. The security node was in the Fazer Blast area. We went down another vent. "Another security node. Only two." Cassie said.
"Go get 'em, Cassie. We'll stay put." Vanessa said. Cassie ran around and got the two nodes. She breached the security node. "Theres a portal!" Cassie said.
"We'll go around and meet you...hopefully." Vanessa said. Cassie walked through portal. We ran around the structure to an opening. Cassie saw us. "Lets go." I said. We went around a corner and saw... "Freddy!" I yelled. Me and Cassie ran to him. Cassie pulled on his foot. One of Freddy's eyeballs rolled out. "What?" I questioned. He started to crawl out. I shielded Cassie as I slowly backed up. He got out and was missing his head. He faced at us and his stomach hatch opened. We started running. "Move! Move! He's evil!" Vanessa yelled. We ran away from Freddy. We got to another inhibitor and deactivated it. Freddy kept walking. We ran through the rest of the Fazer Blast structure remains to a vent. From there was another room to another vent to an empty hallway. At the end, we got to a set of double doors. "Guy! I finally got a clear signal!" Gregory said in the walkie.
"Gregory! We're in the Roxy Party Garage." Cassie said.
"Only one node left that's keeping the underground sealed. Its Roxy. You have to deactivate her." Gregory said. His voice tone and pitch changed a lot.
"But..."
"Deactivate her. Save me, please. Its so dark down here." The radio hung up.