The Last Reveal (Mascot Ending)

Cassie's POV...
I continued down the stairs and and through a gate. This place was like a maze. Now, its up to me to save Gregory. I started to cry. Roxy's dead. She was my favorite character. I got to an elevator and went down. I heard distorted music. I kept crying. The doors opened and I was in an underground area. I went around the corner and saw a giant Freddy head. I followed the path past it and in a tunnel. It was all rocky and had vines. I got out the tunnel and to a complete underground area. It looked kind of pretty down here. I waded through the water and found a box. There was a faz token. I went through and saw another. Another token. I finally got to what seemed like a building again and saw another box. Another token. I walked through another door and saw another box. Another token. I took a left and followed the path to an old machine. It was an overall grey robot with two wheels and colorful lights. It started to talk. "I am a Candy Cadet. Come get your candy here. I have candy all day. Every day. Candy. Candy. Candy." It said. He had a slot. I put a token in. "Now i will tell you a story... about a mother and a little boy that lived alone in a cabin in the dark woods." It said. I put in another token. "There was a monster in the woods, but the mother caught it and kept it locked in the basement." I inserted another token. "The monster always made scary noises at night, but the mother would tell the boy not to worry because it could never get out. Then she would sing the boy a lullaby to sleep." Another token. "One day, the monster stopped growling and instead, listened and learned the lullaby." It said. I was out of tokens. I continued down the stairs and got to a room. "Why is there burners everywhere? Its like the inside of an oven." I said. I saw another gift box. I opened it. There was another token. I went back upstairs. I put the token in the Candy Cadet. "The next day when the mother went out to find food, the monster sang the lullaby from the basement. The little boy heard the lullaby and opened the door." It then let out the sound of an airhorn and the Candy Cadet shut down. I didn't fully understand the story. The monster mimicked the lullaby and the kid listened.

I went back down the stairs and went to the burner room. I went through a hallway to another burner room. I went to a hallway that had a conduit. I did the conduit and it opened a door to stairs. I went down the stairs and it lead me to another cave. I followed the path to a room. The V.A.N.N.I mask vibrated. I put the mask on and saw a computer turn on. It said "security protocols deactivated. Are you sure you wish to proceed?" I grabbed the mouse and clicked yes. The machine behind me started to glitch. The rabbit entity came out of it. He tried to grab me, but got pulled back in the machine. The garage door went down. "Gregory!" I yelled.
"The stupid door won't open." He said.
"Theres concrete over it." I said. I went to the conduit and powered it. The forklift truck went through the concrete. "Gregory! Gregory, are you okay?" I asked. I went in the room. "You saved me. You saved me." He said. "I'm Gregory." He said. I saw two red eyes and a Freddy walkie talkie slide out to me. "You're not Gregory. What are you? What did you do to him?" I asked.
"I'm Gregory." The thing's voice glitched out. It walked out to me to show it was an endoskeleton in a mascot suit. The suit looked to be a mix of a lion, an elephant, and a bird. It tried to grab me, but then, Roxy jumped out and grabbed it. "Cassie. Get out of here. Run!" She yelled. I ran away from the endoskeleton. My walkie talkie went off. "Cassie! Are you okay?" He said.
"Gregory? Is that you? Like, really you?" I asked.
"Yes! I've been trying to reach you all night! I'm not at the Pizzaplex! Something is trying to trick you!" He said.
"You're a bit late. This thing in the basement sounds just like you. How do i know this IS you for real?" I asked.
"Is there another option? You need to get out of there now!" He said. "I have a map! Follow my directions!" The endoskeleton jumped out. I started running. He kept telling me to go right or forward through the cave. I saw a hallway to my left. I went down there. I went through four doors and got to a room. I closed the door and saw a button. I punched it and the endoskeleton in the suit jumped at the window. It tried to break it, but then a claw grabbed it. The claw punctured the suit multiple times. The claw dropped the suit. Roxy came through and stepped over the costume. She came to the door. "Cassie." She said. "I don't know if the elevator will survive another trip up."
"Now what do i do?" I asked.
"I'll help you get out from the way we came from. I will get you out of here. I promise." Roxy said.

Y/n's POV...
We managed to get to the surface of the Pizzaplex. "Holy crap. We made it. But... but what about Cassie and Roxy?"
"Y/n... i don't want to betray them. I don't want to leave Cassie behind, or Gregory if he's even here, but its nighttime, and we're both exhausted. We should go. Roxy can watch after the kids for tonight." She said.
"I... i know... we should go." I said. "If they aren't waiting for us tomorrow morning, we should file missing person reports for them." I said.
We climbed up the ladder to get on top of the entrance. We walked on the catwalk to the hole we came from to get the outside the Pizzaplex.

Theres the mascot ending. You pick which one you like more.

Since i plan to make a story to continue this journey whenever the next FNAF game releases, i will not be adding anything to either endings.