Return to the Pizzaplex

We arrived to the pizzaplex and parked our car. "Ready?" Vanessa asked as she took the keys out of the ignition.
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready." I said. We both got out of the car and approached the pizzaplex. The security door was shut and the front was completely boarded off. "Now how do we get in? No entrance." Vanessa said.
"Oh, i see an opening up there!" I said as I pointed up.
"Okay, Y/n, give me a boost." Vanessa told me.
"What will that do? You'll still have to hoist me up, and we won't have anything to climb on." I added.
"Damn, good point." She said. "If we could call Gregory, maybe he could tell us how we got in." She said.
"Lets get looking then." We looked around and saw a ladder. "Oh, thats how." I said. Vanessa came around. "Okay. We got this." Vanessa said.
"Yup. Up and in." I said
"Easy peasy." Vanessa said. I started walking but she didn't move. "Ness?"
"I got a funny story...I'm not a fan of heights." She said.
"Vanessa, are you serious or innocent?" I asked in a joking manner.
"If you think I'm so serious, once we return home, i gotta show you i have a cabinet full of cupcake cookbooks, and a journal filled with pictures of puppies." She told me.
"What?" I asked.
"Yeah, and i have a bunch of colorful hair extensions. I'm not as bad as you thought i became when you first got stuck here because your friend brought you here when you were so deadass exhausted you fell asleep under the table, and its funny because it turns out your friend's brother lives five houses down from us, tell him to mow his fucking lawn!" Vanessa went on. Then she looked around. "...what was I talking about?"
"How you are still a bright and innocent person and that you're afraid of heights." I said. "Just go before me. If you fall, I'll catch you...hopefully, but what are the chances of that happening?"
"Okay...fine. We'll do it like that. But can I say something real quick?" Vanessa asked.
"Yeah?"
"I'm glad we were friends and thanks for not hating me for giving you that scar." She pointed at my head.
"Shut up. Just...go when you're ready." I said. She looked at it and grabbed on. She started climbing. After a short while, I started climbing. "Everything okay up there?" I asked her.
"Yeah. I'm still moving." She said.
"Okay. Just keep looking up." I said. We kept climbing until my foot slipped. "Woah!" I said.
"You okay?" She asked.
"Yeah, don't look down, I'm fine." I told her. I got my foot back and kept climbing. She got to a point and I saw her hand. I grabbed her hand and she helped me up. We were on a platform next to an opening. I looked inside. "Well, lets go." We walked inside and started to walk a catwalk. We got to the exit doors and I jumped down onto them. "Come on." I said.
Vanessa jumped down. "Dear god, this place looks like its been ransacked by multiple thieves." Vanessa said.
"I know... lets get down and find Gregory." I said. I stepped on a newspaper. I picked it up. "Earthquake shakes. So an earthquake did all this?" I asked. We went down from a ladder and got off the exit doors.