New Girl

We saw a lot of graffiti on the walls and a lot of messages. One saying, "don't go alone." Luckily, me and Vanessa have each other. Then there was a big sign just above the entrance gates. "Pardon our mess, we'll be back soon? Well, that's BS." Vanessa said. She turned on her flashlight and we entered. We saw the gold Glamrock Freddy statue destroyed. We went through the gift shop and saw it was totally wrecked. We went to some stairs and a card machine fell down them. "Crap!" I said. We went all the way up to the other giftshop. There was a STAFF Bot there. He didn't know if he was out of order or not. We started to walk past him. Then, he activated and made a loud screeching alarm sound. He stopped working and his head rolled off. We got to where an elevator was, but it had crashed. Luckily there was room for us to squeeze through and get to the ladder. We started climbing. We got to the top and saw the only way to go was either back or through the vents. I don't think it would be a good idea for us to go in.
So no filler, they cleared a path to the kitchen.
We got to the kitchen. It smelled terrible. There was nothing but ruined ovens, counters, moldy pizza and cockroaches. And we saw Glamrock Chica was there. But she looked worse than last we saw. All we did was make her lose her beak. Now, half of her face was gone and one of her arms were gone. She looked like she was off. "She looks horrible." I said.
"Well, just to make sure she's out." Vanessa whacked her in the face with her flashlight. "Lets go." Vanessa said. We kept moving. Starting by taking the hallway down a few flights of stairs to an area that was just unrecognizable. We got to a sewer pipe. No other way we could go. I took a look inside and something dropped down at me. It looked like what was left of Montgomery Gator. I stumbled into Vanessa and she fell into another sewer pipe. "Vanessa!" I yelled. I jumped down into it.

We found ourselves in Monty Golf. "Y/n. Thank God." Vanessa said as she helped me up.
"Ow. Sorry about that. Monty surprised me." I said. We kept looking and saw a blocked doorway to the bathrooms. We looked around and went over a thing or two, and we found a computer with a camera system on it. "Its a working camera system?" I said. Vanessa looked at it. "Monty's in the area." She said. I nodded. We walked past it and continued. There was a Helpy sign pointing up a blocked flight of stairs. I gave Vanessa a push over it and she helped pull me over. We walked around the wooden shack and then saw Monty crawling away. We kept moving through. Then we heard a radio going. "Find them and turn them all off!" It sounded like Gregory.
"Gregory?! Security nodes?" We heard in a young girls voice.
"Someone else is here." Vanessa said.
"This place isn't safe for kids." I said.
"Hello? Young girl? We heard your radio! Where are you?" Vanessa called. We started walking around, looking for the girl. We saw a door being electrocuted. Then we heard the girl scream. "She's in trouble. Kid, we're coming!" Vanessa yelled.
"What? Who's there?" She yelled.
"Kid, can you hear us?" Vanessa asked.
"I see you on the cameras." She said. "Wait, I'll open the door then meet with you." She said. We waited and the door opened. "Its open!" I said. After a few more moments, we saw a girl run to us. "Hi there." I said.
"Who are you?" Vanessa asked.
"I'm Cassie. I'm a friend of Gregory's. He sent a message asking me to come help." She said.
"I'm Y/n. This is Vanessa. We're Gregory's...we're his friends that have been taking care of him." I told her.
"So his legal guardians?" Cassie asked.
"No. We are not together, i've already..." Vanessa stopped herself. "We're his friends." She finished. "Anyway, looks like we're heading through Gator Grub. I think theres a path to the daycare through a security office."