Hearing Voices

"Gregory. He liked Roxy. why would he want her gone?" I asked.
"Y/n, can you and me have... a private, adult conversation?" Vanessa asked. We looked at Cassie. "We made it this far and you haven't gotten a single scratch. Thats better than Gregory. If you want us to catch up with you, we will." I said. Cassie nodded. She walked off. Me and Vanessa started talking and lagging behind Cassie. "That didn't sound like Gregory. I mean... it didn't sound human." Vanessa said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"His voice. It kept changing pitches. I don't know if that was really him. I feel like...Afton might be behind this." We went through another set of doors.
"We... but we saw that thing take him." I said.
"It must have let go for some reason." Vanessa added.
"Vanessa, i want to keep looking until we can't anymore. If it comes to the point to where we can't follow Cassie, its over." I told her. We caught up to Cassie. After a while, she stopped. We saw why. It was Roxy. She was trapped under a crashed Monty ride. "Roxy..." Cassie said. I ran to the wolf and grabbed her hand. Cassie and Vanessa ran over. "Welcome back, Cassie." She said. "I remember your special day, Cassie. You were number one - twice. Do you still like carrot cake?" Roxy asked. Cassie nodded. "Its been some time since i've seen all three of you." Roxy said. Vanessa kneeled. "Did you try to rebuild yourself? You look different." Vanessa noted.
"You do, too. Did you do something with your hair?" Roxy asked. "It looks really pretty."
"Thanks." Vanessa smiled at her.
"Roxy... i... we're going to deactivate you." I told her. "We don't want to, but we have to to save Gregory."
"I understand. You need to save the kid." Roxy said. "I cannot stay. Like the rest of my friends."
"I'm sorry." I told her. "Goodbye."
"Goodbye." She said. I pulled her hand closer to my face. I nodded. Cassie put the device in her eye. Then she started glitching. I let go of her hand. "Happy birthday, Cassie." She said.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Cassie said. Roxy had stopped working. I felt myself about to cry. Vanessa helped me to my feet and hugged me. I cried in her shoulder. "She went through a little pain when she got destroyed. She can rest now." Vanessa told me. I let go and nodded. We went to the opposite side of a room and through a door. "I can't use the mask anymore." Cassie said. She held onto it. Cassie went under a grate and started down the stairs. The grate fell before me and Vanessa got under it. "Crap! Cassie!" I said. Me and Vanessa tried to pull it up, but it was stuck in there. "Its stuck! We can't get it open!" Vanessa said.
"What do I do now?" Cassie asked us. We didn't know. "Should i go alone?" She asked. We looked at each other. "We'll try to find another way down. If we don't get down there, we'll meet you at the entrance." Cassie nodded and went down the stairs. We started looking for something to pry the door open with. Then i heard a loud animatronic yell. Me and Vanessa looked over and saw Roxy was pushing the Monty ride off of her. She got it off of her. She got to her feet. "Roxy! You're alive!" I yelled.
"Where's Cassie?" She asked.
"She went to the sink hole to fight Afton and save Gregory." I told her. Roxy ran to us. "Y/n, that thing we fought wasn't Afton. He's been dead for a few years. What's down there is an endoskeleton that tore apart a bunch of construction workers when this place was being built."
"What?!" Vanessa exclaimed. "We have to go after them!"
"I have to go after her. I don't think Gregory is down there. It might be The Mimic endoskeleton doing his job." She said. "You guys, go back to the surface. You remember the way back?" She asked.
"Uhh...give me a minute..." Vanessa said as she started thinking. "If we go back to Fazer Blast, we can get back to the atrium and get to the entrance that way, assuming the place isn't completely demolished."
"Lets hope we're lucky then. Thank you Roxy." I said. Roxy ran through the door. "Lets go." Vanessa said. I turned with Vanessa and we went back.

Tomorrow might be the end of the story.