Bakery Troubles

We rode the ride to a catwalk. We let go when we were next to it. "This catwalk should lead to the Raceway." Vanessa told me. "Cassie?"
"Y/n! Vanessa!" Cassie called for us. She was on a catwalk behind a broken Monty ride. "How did you get back there?" I asked.
"I can walk through some things with the mask." Cassie told us.
"Think we can push it off?" Vanessa asked me.
"Well...screw it, lets try." I said. We both got to the thing and started to push at it. Cassie tried to help too, but it wasn't moving much. It moved a little bit, but not a lot. "No use in wasting energy. Maybe we can slip through here." Vanessa said. We slipped through. "Okay, to breach the next security node, i need to deactivate 4 child nodes." Cassie told us.
"Okay. Good luck. I'm sorry we can't help." Vanessa told her.

Timeskip to finding those nodes.

Cassie breached the security node. A Monty ride tunnel opened and one came to us. We got on.

The ride brought us to the maintenance area. The radio went off again. "You did great! You're getting closer!" Gregory said.
"How do you know? How are you doing any of this?" Cassie asked.
"Now you ask that, yeah. How are you doing any of this?" I asked.
"I'm explain it all when you get here." Gregory said. "Oh no. That thing is here again. I gotta hide. Save me, please." Gregory said.
"What is? Gregory?" I said to the walkie. I grabbed it and Cassie let go. "Gregory! What's there?" I asked the boy.
"Y/n, he's probably hiding." Cassie said. I gave the walkie back to Cassie. We started searching. Our search led us to some stairs. We went up the stairs and Cassie was turning the generators on.

Cassie's POV...
There's something up. Everytime i put the mask on, I hear Chica's voice calling Gregory's name. I powered on a third generator and saw a conveyor belt moving. Chica was on it. "Chica?" She asked.
"Uhh, Cassie? Did you activate the bakery conveyor belt?" Vanessa asked.
"Thats it!" Y/n said. "Bakery! Lets go!" He laid down on the belt and it took him back. I ran over to the belt as Vanessa laid down on it. It took her back. I climbed on it and went back. We jumped over the cakes. I put the mask on and saw something. "I got kicked out of the V.A.N.N.I network! I can't use the mask!" I said.
"What?" Vanessa asked.
"That rabbit entity. It activated that inhibitor." I told them as I pointed. The belt brought Chica to the bakery. The cupcake activated. "WHAT THE F-" Y/n yelled. The cupcake hit the cakes with a whisk and we went down.

Y/n's POV...
The giant cupcake IS ALIVE? We went around the bakery, i kept looking up at the cupcake to see its eyes were following us. I flipped the bird at it. Chica was eating garbage the best she could since she didn't have a beak anymore. Trash was just hitting her face and falling to the ground. It was kind of funny. Then Chica stepped in some of the recharge station battery acid. "Lets stay away from that stuff." I said. We got around Chica without being spotted. We ran to a doorway. "Go! Go!" Vanessa said as Chica screeched. We ran through the doorway and into the room where the inhibitor was. Cassie yelped and Chica grabbed her. I punched the animatronic chicken as rubble fell on her legs. Then it blocked the path. We walked past a golden cupcake statue and to the inhibitor. "Finally. Bet i can use the mask again." Cassie said. She put it on. "I see a child node. And theres a door behind that cupcake." Cassie said.
"How do we get back there?" I asked.
"If you guys can find another way around, you probably should." Cassie said.
"Yeah, maybe." Vanessa said. "You'll be okay alone?"
"Yeah."
"Alright. Y/n? We're going back. Lets see if we can find another way."

Cassie's POV...
I put the mask on. I went behind the cupcake and found the other three child nodes. Then i went through the door. After i went through, the door locked. I kept walking through things. We got to a strange power room. "The mask is stuck to my head!" I said. I went through the back room. I saw another camera station and found items on them to open a door. I went through it and saw the rabbit entity again. I thought the mask said it was safe. I went to another camera station, found the items, and ran through the second door. I tried to take the mask off, and i could. It was just an empty hallway. I walked through it. I got to a door. "Looks like whoever came here last picked it clean." I heard from Vanessa. Her and Y/n were behind me. "How did you get here?" I asked.
"We've both been here before. We managed to find our way around." Y/n said. We opened the door and continued down the hall and down some stairs. Then we got to a double door. We opened it. We was outside Roxy Raceway. We opened another single door. Then we heard crying. "You're not trying hard enough."
"Roxy?" Y/n questioned.