Chapter 4

No one POVs

After the night had gone passed by.

Y/N had already felt tired after she helps her brother's team.

But the woman she saw the fight last night made her think while going back home.

There is something in that woman that makes her wanna see her again.

~Morning~

Y/N Pov

I had woken up by the sounds of karaoke at my neighbor's.

It was normal in the Philippines to hear this kind of noise every morning.

I started to get up I can still feel my body is still in the fight yesterday.

That was fun and tiring at the same time.

While I'm getting ready for the day it was 10:23 am I had woken up.

I hold my head in disbelief. "The h*ll all that fight last night had made me wake up late," I said.

I left the room and I was all alone again when I get downstairs.

I sighed and opened the tv as I heated some bread.

While I'm listening to the news I heard a knock on the door, which made me alarm.

I quickly went to the door and saw my brother James.

"I thought you are on a mission today?" I asked him.

"Well yea, but Captain Guerrero is still not calling us so.." He answered my question.

He steps asides then I saw his team, especially the woman I saw last night.

"I invited them to eat lunch today!" He revealed it to me.

I take a deep breath having a bad and good same-time day because I'm not in a mood.

"Napakaraming kainan sa Maynila at dito ka pa magtanghalian.
(There are so many restaurants in Manila and you can even have lunch here.)" I replied to him with a cold tone.

He quickly kneeled in front of me while begging.

He gave me puppy eyes that made my nose quiver with anger.

But I already gave up noticing we were making a scene in front of his team.

"Fine, but you're the one washing the dishes," I responded to him.

He stands up as I get inside the house and I headed to the kitchen grabbing the bread toast from the toaster.

Everyone is in the living room just chilling and listening to the news.

While me getting uncomfortable seeing some new people in the same house.

I guess I'm going upstairs the only place I can be alone sometimes.

As I'm getting my way upstairs someone called my name.

"Y/N halika dito! Gusto kitang ipakilala sa mga kaibigan ko.
(Y/N come here! I want to introduce you to my friends.)" James spoke to me.

I was gonna take another step at the staircase, but those words arrived in my ears and made me stop.

I urge to get downstairs there's something that I wanna know about James' team.

I walked beside my brother and he started to introduce me to his friend.

James' friend twins smiled at me as they smiled at me while the woman in the middle nodded at me giving me a greeting sign.