Chapter 7

No one POVs

After the mission last night, the team had a rest well except for the twins who got to have fun with the two wind ladies.

Y/N's brother was worried about his youngest sister and that she wasn't home last night.

While her Mother lied to her son that her sister had a sleepover at her friend's house.

The truth is Y/N has a sleepover at her boss's house because it was rainy all night and it was hard to drive home in that weather lately.

In the meantime, the Trese team wasn't done with their mission.

They continued with the crisis of the city until it was accomplished.

~Morning~

Y/N Pov

I woke up to the sun hitting my face from the window.

I tried to get up but my head hurts so bad after that mission.

Not a fan of having a mission every night getting me headaches.

Abruptly I noticed I was in a different room, I remember I was at the table falling asleep.

Wait did Alexandra carry me to the guest room?

Nonsense I quickly got up and fixed the bed as I headed to the restroom.

It was a relief that she didn't take off my mask when I looked in the mirror.

Unless I'm doomed to my brother when he finds out.

I took off my mask and splashed some water on my face before I started the day.

While I'm refreshing myself by the water, I heard someone knock on the door.

"Maya? It's me, Alexandra, I wanna ask if you want to join us at breakfast." She spoke to me.

I wipe my face with a clean towel as I put my mask on my face again.

Not too long I opened the door seeing my boss with a waiting expression.

"Well thanks for inviting me bossing (boss) give me a second to change my outfit," I replied to her.

She nodded at me as she walked away from me.

I closed the door and locked it so that I could change my outfit yesterday.

Gladly it was dry now after that weather last night.

I changed my clothes and folded the used clothes beside the bed.

After that, I went downstairs and headed to the table to see everyone having a good breakfast.

"Coffee?" The chef asks me.

I nodded at him as he gave me a coffee, which I managed to drink while no one was looking.

I grabbed a chair and sat beside Amie, she looked at me with a happy expression.

It seems someone enjoyed last night.

"I've felt I've been used to being a prize from the wind people..." Crispin said.

"At least you felt like having s*x with someone," The chef replied to him.

The two wind people giggled when the chef said that.

"By the way, Bossing (Boss) Captain Guerrero's nephew was thanking you for saving his friend's girlfriend last night," Basilio spoke to her.

"I think Captain Guerrero's nephew wants your number to thank you personally." He said.