Chapter 5

No one POVs

Ah yes, another new day means another chance.

Every people did their task even the children too.

Unless is the only way to make you alive just to work and work all day.

Meanwhile, after the night had ended yesterday.

The trese team met the woman again and they fought against the monsters like a team.

The people who are locked up in the cage yesterday had set free and felt peace in their lives.

Not for too long they had thanked the trese team for saving their lives.

Sadly Y/N didn't get appreciation because she went home quickly to rest after the long night.

Y/N's mother got frightened to see her daughter having a big cut on her right shoulder.

It was deep that Y/N is having a permanent big scar on her right shoulder.

It was more difficult how she will hide the scar from her brother.

Y/N Pov

My mom was a day off from her work because she was taking care of me.

Gladly I had a mother who can recover my cut but sadly it was permanent.

She was done stitching my cut I can feel the needle on my skin earlier made me wanna scream so bad.

My mother put gauze on my right arm to protect my cut from any germs.

"I remember that I have many wounds and bruises when I fought monsters too," Mom spoke to me.

"Really?" I replied to her.

She nodded at me. "Yes, and the wound and bruised are filled with experience." She

She tightens the gauze and made me yell with pain. "Inay! ang sakit lalo mong hinigpitan! (Mom! you made the pain even tighter!)" I whined.

She frowned at me. "Kailangan mong maramdaman ang sakit ng iyong mga pagsubok, marami pang darating.
(You have to feel the pain of your trials, there are more to come.)" She explained to me.

She tightened more making me yell loudly. "Oo! Hindi makahinga ang braso ko dahil sa higpit! (Yes! My arm can't breathe because of the tightness!)" I whined.

She laughed at me and stop tighten the gauze.

She cut the gauze and tied it to my shoulder. "You should take a break, from fighting you might not move easily into your injured shoulder." Mom requests me.

I move my shoulder slowly it's fine to me I guess. "Nah, I'm okay I should continue rather than just relax while the city is getting destroyed," I said.

My mom holds my right shoulder as she glanced at me. "Alright then, just be careful next time okay?" She warned me.

"Yes, Mom I will." I agree with her.

She smiled at me and headed to the kitchen to cook for lunch.

I sat on the sofa while watching some news.

Until my phone rang making my attention there. "What the?" I said.

I grabbed my phone beside me and put my phone beside my ear. "Hello?" I spoke.

"Ah, Maya good morning it's me, Alexandra Trese the woman who met last night," Alexandra spoke to me.

My eyes widened heard her voice, I remember I gave her my number last night and almost forgot.