Chapter 10

No one POVs

Another day means another chapter in everyone's life.

Same as usual Metro Manila is getting attacked by the monsters.

Thirsty haunting souls and blood of innocent people.

The only thing they can do is pray not to kill them.

But, not to be afraid as the trese them will assist their prayers to save them.

Alexandra Pov

It's a normal morning in Metro Manila, same schedule as always.

Waiting for Captain Guerrero's calls to start my day with a new mission.

"Mayor had finally been arrested this morning, for several dozen counts of murder and corruption connected with the fire at Guadalupe." The news reporter announced.

We were listening to the news today it seems, Mayor has gotten his sweet karma.

"According to our resources, there is also new evidence linking the Mayor to the death of his alleged mistress Gina Santos." The news reporter revealed.

"What was reported as suicide is now believed to be a murder." The news reporter explained.

"He deserves it honestly," Basilio commented with a confident tone.

"I think my life has gone peace when he's arrested," Crispin commented in a calm tone.

The twins were like children who had gone after church being so free.

Hank groaned heavily hearing those words come out of the twin's mouth, which is their being arrogant at that moment.

"Same as usual, innocent people are still missing in this crisis the police are still investigation to find them." The news reporter announced.

I put my hand on my forehead hearing that with despair. "The underworld is testing my patience," I commented quietly.

Captain Guerrero wasn't giving us a sign, that we are staying in the house for a while.

Even if we stayed at the house I'm going to train hard as I can to fight them all.

Thinking about training for a while at the house for a bit while waiting.

I grabbed my phone and started to chat with someone.

7:35 am

You: Maya, good morning are you awake now?

Not expected she quickly text me back.

Maya: Yeah, I'm already awake what is it, boss?

You: Captain Guerrero, is still not calling me, for the mission today. Can you come here to train with me?

Maya: Sure why not, I'm coming to your house later, just give me time to start my day, love ❤️.

I caught up myself and blushing she started to call me sweet names.

You: Alright. Take your time.

After that small conversation with her, she reacted to my chat.

Even in chats, she can make me blush what did she eat being like these to me?

Nonetheless, I went to the training room to start developing my skills.

As if distracted myself from the stress in my life.