The Davidson Manor

"I cant believe we are really going to the Davidson murder house" Nick shook his head and looked at clay who was rummaging through the equipment bag.

"Im kind of nervous to be honest" clay chuckled a bit, but you could hear how nervous he really was through his words.

"well I am too- it was ranked as the number one house with the most violent paranormal activity IN THE WORLD" nick spoke like it was obvious, though clay scoffed and went along with it, something felt wrong.

something felt like it was warning him, telling him not go to there. But soon enough he found himself and nick meeting up with their Witch friend, Eddie, out front of the Haunted Mansion.

It was a lot larger then they had thought, two story's, over twenty rooms all together. It was older, roughly Eighteen hundreds to early nineteen hundreds. It was a Victorian mansion, and honestly it looked like it was made for royalty.

There was a hedges and a very large, now abandoned, fountain in the front yard. Though there isn't anyone living in the house itself, there are a few maintenance people that come and keep everything perfectly preserved.

Everything is made of a worn, almost black-brown brick. The windows are panels with white Pane outlines. It was a beautiful house, worn shingles that looked black now but since some were missing, there were the occasional white spots.

The front door was ginormous, a large circular inning as a cover and front porch. It made a lot of sense why this place was haunted, and that's just from the looks outside.

 It made a lot of sense why this place was haunted, and that's just from the looks outside

The house^^^

"You guys are the first investigators to bring a witch" the guide smiled, her slightly yellow teeth showing through her cracked; pink flushed lips.

"Really? this house has been around forever I would have assumed at least one came through at some point?" eddie sounded shocked, her voice being course and deeper then most women's voices but it just added onto the intimidating, witch effect.

"We have had investigators, hunters, all sorts of mediums, we have even had priests and people from the church. but never have we had a witch brave enough to step through the doors" The guide sounded a little nervous, but everyone could tell she wasn't letting onto the whole story.

"Brave enough to step through the doors?" clay repeated, eddie being one of his oldest friends and him refusing to let her walk into something that could harm her.

"well-" the guide hesitated, "There have been a few, much older than you. But as soon as they get to the front doors, they say that there is this force, many can describe it as demonic." the guides voice was shallow, but everyone understood exactly where she was going.

"Well, ill try my best not to chicken out" eddie looked towards clay and nick, the three bursting into laughter that was contagious to the guide.

Eddie was dressed brown parachute pants, a dark; forest like green crop top with a matching throw over that drooped down to her ankles. She was piled with jewelry, Necklaces on top of necklaces, bracelets reaching to her mid forearm, her brunette hair was pulled into a claw clip with hanging crystals on it.