Wanted Poster

"Alright Izuku we need to go for a ride," Cassidy voices as he pushes the front door open. Izuku jumps up in surprise and he spins onto his knees to look towards the door, peering from behind the couch. He looked to Cassidy in surprise, he wasn't expecting Cassidy to come barging through the front door, nor what the ride would be for.

"Um, why?" Izuku slowly asked. Cassidy went out to get some food and drinks since they were hungry. Izuku had just been watching television since the morning as Cassidy had decided to help him stay in hiding. 

"Welp security footage caught you disappearing into an alley with only a hover truck coming out. So, they've deduced that you were in the truck and now they have located the truck. So, a bunch of heroes and police are roaming the area," Cassidy replied cooly and even with a smile. Izuku's eyes shot wide like headlights and his mouth dropped open as his shock slowly morphed into fear. 

"Wha-what? Wait where are we going? What about the apartment?" Izuku choked out. 

"This is just a rental; this entire town block is owned by one guy who allows cheap rent for the less fortunate. As long as you can prove you need some financial help, he'll allow you refuge here. Japan actually has a lot of these places since the Omnic Crisis, and about our next stop? Not sure, I'm looking for a certain individual. I have an idea about where they are, but it'll still be a challenge. Heard they're quite elusive," Cassidy laughed lightly. 

Cassidy walked over to the fridge and grabbed a few of the remaining items inside and tossed them into a bag. He slung it over his shoulder before walking towards Izuku. He ruffled his hair before walking towards an outlet and shutting it off, the television quickly fizzles out.

"Help me turn everything off. That's one of the things the landlord tells the tenants to do if they ever want to leave," Cassidy told Izuku. Izuku was still making sense of the situation, he wonders who this mystery person is that Cassidy wants to find. He would guess the girl that could turn into physical purple binary code. But didn't they already meet, they seemed more like a trickster and Izuku was willing to bet that Cassidy wouldn't be able to find her even if he wanted too so it probably wasn't her. 

Izuku went around the small apartment with Cassidy, turning off all of the outlets and taking all of their things. Izuku grabbed his phone and sighed as he checked the battery. It still hadn't charged; the screen had cracked from his resting on nuts and nails in the back of the hover truck, but all the jostling must have broken the charging point. 

Now Izuku has lost all of his research, he doesn't have his analysis books, invention designs or any of his analogues he did on his computer or phone. He felt disheartened and lost, all of that work and passion had all been quenched and destroyed. His parents, Izumi, Shoto, Momo and Katsuki had destroyed or forced him to lose things he had worked so hard for, but he had never lost so much so quickly. It had been less than two days, and all he had left now was his inventions he kept in his yellow bag. But for how much younger. 

The two moved quickly and finished the task within a minute. Cassidy hurried over towards his hover bike that he parked in the small shack right next to his house. Izuku followed Cassidy and jerked back as something flew over at him. He caught it in his hands and looked down to see it was the helmet he had on while riding with Cassidy. 

"Hop on Izuku, we'll still go and get food, but you'll need to keep that helmet on. Your face is everywhere, and your frizzy green hair is pretty identifiable," Cassidy informed Izuku. He nodded his head before squeezing the helmet on. It wasn't difficult, the helmet was made for someone much older and Izuku is barely even a teenager, a small one for his age at that. 

Cassidy mounted the hover bike and Izuku got on behind him. He looked ahead and saw that the doors were still closed. 

"Woops, I'll go-," Izuku started saying before the revving of the motorcycle echoed in the small room, they sat in. "Um wait," Izuku spat out quickly, but Cassidy wasn't listening. With his helmet on, he was ready to ride, and he turned the brakes off to get the bike moving. Izuku yelled in panic and latched onto Cassidy's back as the duo smashed through the flimsy doors.