Chapter 4: The Elven Assassin

767 AHSA (after hell spawn arrival)
5th of Dettris
Elven Kingdom Of Yeriyen

In the expansive and well built city of Heligoz are the elven citizens exploring the festive streets as an tourney is being held. Heligoz while an important city isn't the capital city of the Kingdom.

On one of the rooftops is an male elf wearing black clothing from head to toe. He gazes down at the streets with his brown eyes with brightly lit lamps floating around the city.

The young man is lightly armored as it's meant take some hits but nothing large, but the upside being his high mobility. The elf slightly turns his head hearing someone sneaking up behind him.

The elf subtly grabs his dagger holstered at his side swiftly pulling it and turns around blocking a strike from an assailant.

"Fae'delar." His assailant says dressed similarly as the two elves struggle for control.

"Jae'delen." Fae'delar retorts swiping the dagger away and quickly sidekicks jae'delen away.

The two stare each other down while drawing their other dagger. Fae'delar and Jae'delen circle each other and soon enough charge each other.

The two strike clashing their daggers against each other. The two exchange swipe and slash at each other though land nothing, eventually their daggers clash again and are knocked out of their hands.

Jae'delen wastes no time throwing some quick punches which Fae'delar blocks and throws some punches of his own. These punches are also block and swiped to the side but Fae'delar leaps back.

The two again circle each other while glaring, the two having known each other since they were boys have formed quite the rivalry. Jae'delen charges sending multiple quick punches which Fae'delar knocks away.

Fae'delar parries one of the strikes and drives both palms against Jae'delen's stomach sending him back a bit. Fae'delar grabs his daggers and chucks one of them at Jae'delen.

Before this could connect with Jae'delen, Fae'delar magically teleports to the dagger grabbing it and places it against Jae'delen's neck.

"Nice try Jae." Fae'delar states rather respectfully but Jae'delen scoffs knocking the dagger away from his neck.

"You got lucky Fae." Jae'delen excuses with attitude.

Fae'delar shakes his head with Jae'delen walking past him.

"Anyhow, there a reason you're here?" Fae'delar questions sheathing both daggers.

"The Master wishes to see us both, something about an employer wanting some target dealt with." Jae'delen motioning him to follow.

Fae'delar follows along as they jump from rooftop to rooftop making great use of their training given by the Assassin Guild Of The Cat. Mobility and climbing is one of many things the Cat guild teaches their recruits from a young as the sentiment is that if you can't move from one area to another? You won't be a good assassin if you can't escape on the off chance you fail.

Fae'delar leaps a great distance to a rooftop with Jae'delen keeping pace with him. The training for recruits of the Cat Guild is far from easy, most young recruits die during the mobility and climbing classes but those who pass take the typical classes learning how to kill and the ways to go about it, some take a bit to catch while others catch on too quickly.

Fae'delar and Jae'delen arrive at the guild headquarters which is maintained excellently. Fae'delar's medallion in the shape of a cat with emeralds for eyes, something every recruit earns when they complete their and make their first kill, Fae'delar earned his at sixteen though the circumstances around that are complicated.