Confession

Probably going to be a pretty short chapter.

Holl: What up mate, U look worried and nervous
Ev: I need to talk to you, serious talk
Holl: Got me worried now, Can I have a fogut please

Eva gives Holly a figit toy and then sits them both on Hollys bed.

Eva: Okay ive been planning to tell you this for ages by never bad the currage. Now I do. Holly you and I have known eachother since we were born, we have always known eachother and I have loved that. But you cant be my friend anymore because....because I am developing feelibgs for you and have for nearly a year. I dont even think it is feelings anymore, I think its love. I have fallen in love with you without even being with you. I want to take you on dates and kiss you, cuddle you and do all the stuff that couples do. Hell I even want to have sex with you, the dreams are being way to vivid at the moment and I want you. Im not saying now but some time in the future. I want to belong to you and I want you to belong to me.

Holly: You do not know how much I have waited for you to say that. I have had feelings for you for since we were both 15, thats like 2 years ago. I have fallen in love with you and I didnt know how to tell you because I thought you were staright and would reject me. I only found out like a year ago that I may have a chance bcause you are a lesbian. I love you so much and I want to do what couples do aswell.

Holly kisses Eva and Eva kisses Holly back.
They make out for about 10 minutes and when they try to deepen the kiss there hear a vocie, break apart and then see there parents in the doorway.

Jord: Well this is lovly too see
Beth: Took you too long enough
Viv We wanna know all the details
Lee: Who kissed who first

Holly and Eva laugh and then awnser there parents questions.

After half a hour of being interigaited, they get left so everyone can go to sleep. Jordan and Leah is sleeping in the guest room whilst Eva sleeps in Hollys bed with her.

Eva: Goodnight Holly
Holly: Goodnight baby girl, lets get some sleep