Signing

Hollys Pov:
It has been 2 days since Leah, Jordan, Eva, Penny and Cat cane round to help. Today is the day mum and mama are going to take me to sign my profestional contract with Arsenal. My leg is ahead of squedule so we think we should be able to take some pictures without the brace but make sure im not stood on it for too long. I cant wait to sign. Im feeling better and so it mum and mama. Today is gonna be a good day.

Holl: Morning guys
Beth: Morning
Viv: Morning Hunny

Holly sits down and starts eating her full english.

Viv: So the euros is in 2 week, who you gonna go with for the first 2 weeks
Holl: Ill go to Netherlands and then england for the last 2
Beth: Okay

They then talk about Hollys signing and some other things. They all help wash up and then all go to their rooms to change into some Arsenal training gear some they are in somthing Arsenal for Hollys signing.

They arrive at the complex and get the signing done. After that they do some photos with Holly in the kit but makes sure to hide the injury.
The news will be released in 5 hours. It is 9:06 so it should be released about 3 or 4 o'clock.

Manu: Excited u have joined little Miedema Mead
Holl: So happy, beeb my dream
Lee: Get to follow in your mother's steps
Holl: Yep

They chat for a bit and then Holly, Beth and Viv go home ready for the news to be released.

Beth and Viv warn Holly that she is going to be getting more followers on her insta, twitter and tiktok so she has to be aware not to be stupid and post random shit.

Holly nods her head to it all and then when the new is released she I'd replying to comments and putting posts out on her insta, Twitter and tiktok.
She thanks the people in her Arsenal Youtj group chat before leaving it and getting added to the Arsenal Senior group chat.

The seniors talk for a bit and then they are go and eat and get ready for bed.

Shortt chapter. Hope to get more out soon.

Word Count:395