Gather Round

Beth: Excited for school
Holl: No
Beth: Why Holls
Holl: All my mates been texting me saying everyone is talking about my signing
Beth: It will be alright, ignore them

Holly nods, says goodbye to her parents.

Whilst walking to school she see's Penny and Eva.
She tries ro speed up a bit but she sees Leah with them and knows Leah will call for her.

Leah: HOLLY

Holly wishes Leah didn't do that but she stops and sees Leah running to her.

Lee: Where's are ur crutches
Hol: Don't need them unless walking long distance
Lee: Proud of ya, not walking sith Eva
Hol: No
Lee: Why
Hol: We haven't since the euros

Leah takes a breath and looks back at her daughter then to Holly.

Lee: If u ever need anything, call me
Hol: I will Lee, gonna go now
Lee: Ye see you at re hab
Hol: Ur in re hab today
Lee: Ye pulled somthing in my ankle and knee
Hol: Ah okay, see ya

Leah walks off in the direction of the shop and Holly continue to school.
On the way she gets a message from Eva asking if she wants to walk with her and Penny but Holly declines because they are nearly there and that she isn't in a talking mood.
Eva asks why but Holly says it doeent matter.
Eva says okay and then continue to dalk  with Penny whilst Holly texts Cat to wish her the best of luck with the signing of her contract.
Cat ended up signing for Bayern Munich.

Holly's Pov:
I've finally arrived at school so it's time to go to tutor eith my social worker and then I got a pretty good day. I'm in all of Eva's classes though. I have Maths, English, Sosioligy, Phycology and that is it. Got break and lunch aswell so hopefully a smooth sailing say. I still gey to leave 5 minutes earlier to get to class so that is nice and good.

Whilst Holly is walking to her SW's office, she gets bombarded by people asking her about the signing for Arsenal WFC Senior team.

Kid: GATHER ROUND, ITS THE GUNNER
Eva: Keiran, fuck off
Penny: Leave her the fuck alone

Eva and Penny help Holly get to her Social Wokers office and Holly's social worker thanks them and then they head to there respected tutors.

For tutor Holly just goes on her phone to revise for her GCSE's that are in 3 months.

(Skip 3 hours)

It's lunch and Holly is say in the headteachers room because she had a funny turn that Mrs Turner caught and then brought her to the head yeachers.

Me Ander: Holly, I have called you mum and she has said you can leave early and go straight to the training center
Hol: But they aren't gonna be there till 2:15
Mr Ander: Your mum says Jordan Nobbs will be there for you
Hol: Oh okay, thanks Sir
Mr Ander: No problem, see you tomorrow, remember meeting with me and your Key Worker
Hol: Yep I rambert, 11:35

Mr Ander nods and then Holly makes her way out of the building. She has to sign some papers first and then starts the 30 minute walk to the training ground.

Holly connects to her earphones to her phone and then she is ready to gey going.