Senior Vs Youth

(One week later)

Holly's Pov:
Today is the day where the Arsenal Senjor Team and Arsenal Youth team have a friendly. I'm in the starting line up, and so is my mum. Everyone is sad that my other mum is out bc of the baby, but I can't wait to meet my baby brother.

Sam: Okay, everyone out on the pitch for warm-up

(They are playing at the emeritus but with no crowd, only parents and siblings)

When the youths go out to warm up, they see the senior team having a talk with Jonas.

Holl: Okay, girls, do what u do best

They then start to do warm ups

All the warm ups last 10 minutes, then they go in for their last speech for Coach and Captain and then go out to play.

Sam: Okay, girls, I know what u can do, and u know what u can do. So u lost do best and work as hard as you can. If u dont win, then okay, we train and maybe do a match in the future. If we win, then that's amazing.

Holly: Okay, girls, as Sam said, we all know our limits, so we need to say if something starts to go wrong. Let's go out there and prove to the seniors that we do have potential and that we can do quite a bit.

They all then do a group huddle and then go out to the pitch.

Holly and Kim go meet the ref and to decide who goes first and who's on which side.

Ref: Okay, Holly, heads or tails
Holl: Heads
Ref: Okay, little tails

The Ref flips the coin, and it is heads

Ref: U or Senior team start
Holl: Senior team
Red: Okay, little which side

Kim says which side, and then they go back to their teams and get into their starting positions.

Viv starts with the ball and passes it to nobbs.
Kirsty intercepts the ball and sends a rocket down to Parker who shoots it right past d'angelo.

Parker runs straight to Kirsty and picks her up. All the youths then come down and celebrate with Parker and Kirsty.

They then go back into their positions.

At half time the score is 1-1. Viv scored a worldie with a assit from Leah.

They go in for there speech and then Parker finds out that she is coming off for Luna and Ella is coming off for Eva.

They do their switches and then the youths start with the ball. Holly kicks it back to Luna who kicks it back to Sarah who passes it forward to Mary.

Mary then kicks the ball to Holly who waves it through 2 defenders and then nutmegs Leah and shoots the ball into the top corner of the goal. Many gets a hand to it but isn't able to save it.

Her team celebrates with Holly and then gets back to their positions to continue.

The score is 3-1 at 75 minutes.

When Holly is running down the wing, she feels her body hit the ground with a force and then she can't breathe.
The youth medics come running to her and so does Viv.

Medic 1: Holly, breathe for me you are just in shock
Viv: U got token out by Vic, its alright, u both slipped
Medic 2: Someone get the stretcher

Viv looks at the Medic and then the Medic points to Holly's knee.
Viv looks down and sees Holly brown sticking out and loads of blood.
Beth then gets their and then pukes when she sees the blood.

Beth: Sorry, ur brother didn't like that

Holly let's out a little chuckle and then winces from the pain.

She then gets put on the stretcher and feels a needle get put in her arm to give her some medication.

She hears her mama tell Jonas to sub her off because she I'd going with her family. She then hears Vuc coming over and apologising.

Vic: I am so so so so sorry Holls
Holl: Auntie Vic it's okay, I'll be fine

Vic gives her a hug and a kiss on the forehead and them gets back out onto the pitch.
The last thing Holly sees is Lolly going on for her.