🩵 𝘋𝘥 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 🩵

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷...

Dd was being an ass as usual and I was tired of his shit.

Can't you be normal and not yell for once?

All his screaming and nagging is pissing me off.

I'm not the person to yell at you but right now...

I wanted to scream in his face.

"Yo shut up. Shhhh. Close ya mouth. Your annoying. Stop talking bro." I mumbled and he stopped talking and looked at me.

"I'm sorry what?" He asked walking towards me.

"Your making my head hurt David. Shh. For a quick minute." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"You know what's gon make yo head hurt?" He asked unbuckling his pants.

No no AND NO.

"You can't be serious." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Dead ass. Cmere." He whispered grabbing my neck.

"Dd-"

"You gon suck it or what?" He asked tapping his tip on my lip.

"Your an ass and I hate you." I mumbled putting him in my mouth and he smiled and bit his lip.

"Shut up." He mumbled grabbing hold of my hair.

He put my hair in a ponytail as I went down on his gang and he bit his lip even harder, watching my every move.

I looked up at him, with my mouth stuffed with his member and he smiled n thrusted his hips into my mouth.

I felt him hit the back of my throat, I took all of him and slowly gagged.

I took him out my mouth n was stroking him before I put all my saliva on his dick n put him back in.

A small groan came from him, he gripped my hair tighter and kept thrusting his hips into my mouth.

My hands went to the side of his hips trying to slow him down but he moved my hand n went a little faster.

All you could hear was me gagging and him groaning every now and then.

His pace got a little sloppy before he stopped completely n was stroking his gang n he nutted in my mouth.

"Swallow that shit." He mumbled pulling his pants back up and I swallowed it.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"Don't try talking to me like that again." ..................................