🤟🏾 𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘢 🤟🏾

Tamara pov...

Me n Zaire was chillin.

We both antisocial asf.

I was on my phone he was on his.

We was sitting on the couch.

He was man spreading as usual and I was curled up in a ball with my head on his stomach.

I was on ig.

Looking at couple goals.

Cs why not.

There was bare lipsing ones.

"Chill wih dah." Zaire mumbled and I looked at him.

"You talkin to me?"

"Yh i'm talkin to you. Relax wid dem." He mumbled and I went back to my phone and he rubbed my back.

There was a brazzy one oml.

"U want that or sum? Cs why u lookin at dat?" He asked.

"Why yo eyes in ma phone?" I asked and he gently grabbed my neck.

"Cs u mine and you ain't got nun to hide, I hope." He mumbled kissing my cheek.

"There's nothing to hide." I mumbled and he held his hand out.

"Gimmi den." 

I dropped my phone in his hand and he looked at me.

"Say wrd 2 ma dead theres nothing in here, no cheating no nothin?"

"Wrd 2 your dead there's nothing in there." I mumbled and he went straight to snap.

"Who Kj?" 

"Idk some random that added me on quickadd." I mumbled laying on his stomach fully.

"Hmm. Where am I at?" 

"Your the pinned one u fool." I mumbled and he smiled and kissed me, dropping my phone and his.

"Chill."  mumbled moving his face.

"Nah cs u clearly want somethin, yo pinterest says something totally different. And why tf u got 2 of them names after me?"

"Cs."

He opened the one that said "Tataaa 🫀"

There's....

Things in there.

"When you and yo nigga antisocial asf you end up making antisocial love." He read out.

Thats it thereeeee. 

How did that get thereeeeee 👀👀👀

"When yo nigga ask why u so horny all the time, all u can think about it why u so fine all the time." 

"Wow Mars. That explains a lot." He mumbled 

"Okay das enough it just gets worse." I mumbled snatching my phone and getting up but he grabbed my hand.

"Let's make u less horny." He mumbled pulling me onto his lap and instantly kissing my neck.

"Zaire relax." I mumbled resting my arms over his shoulders.

"Nah u clearly want me so come take me." He mumbled pulling his hoodie off and shirt.

"Stop playing."

"I'm not playing wichu, u made me hard so come fix it." He mumbled taking off my shirt and sucking on the top of my boobs.

Just to feel his lips on my skin makes me crazy.

He guided his hands up my waist and un-clipping my bra once he got high enough.

I gently grinded on him and and he groaned into my skin, before sucking on my boobs.

I held onto his shoulders and he looked up at me.

"Im tryna see what u can do." He mumbled biting his lip and taking off my pants.

"But first lemmi help u out a lil." He whispered putting me on my back and spitting down on my core and attaching his lips to it.

He looked up at me before rolling his eyes back and gently moaning.

I think he's enjoying it more than me.

I grabbed his hair and he bit my clit and pulled me closer to him.

He sat up and rubbed my clit before kissing me, pushing his tongue in my mouth.

His finger went inside me and I grabbed his hand and he bit my lip and sucked on my tongue.

His fingers moved faster inside me and I moaned into his mouth, but when he curled his fingers....oml it was the best feeling ever.

"Zaire-"

"Das not my name." He mumbled biting on my neck.

"Pa, fuck." I mumbled and he pulled his finger out and sucked it off and pulled me on top of him and pushed himself in.

I flinched and he pushed me down slowly.

He was stretching me out.

"Shhh, I know it hurts just do it at ur time." He mumbled once I was fully sitting on him.

I slowly went up then back down and he bit his lip and held onto my ass, my hands over his shoulders and my face in his neck.

"Fuck." He mumbled putting his head back when I went faster.

"Mmm jus like dah, fuckin hell." He mumbled slapping my ass and I sucked on his collar bone.

"Yo pussy mad wet." He whispered pushing his hips up with mine, you could hear our skin connecting and he bit his lip and squeezed my waist.

"Mm u mad tight ma." He mumbled resting his head on the top of the couch.

"Papi." I mumbled and he kissed me.

"Take papi dick."He whispered before he held me where I was and he thrusted his hips into mine hella fast.

"Pa!" 

"Take it." He mumbled grunting a little, his head went back and he continued before rubbing my clit and I tightened around him.

"Fuck u grip ma shit so good." He whispered putting my nipple in his mouth........................