🤬 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘉𝘰𝘪 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪 🤬

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷...

Jordan was being a total asswhole rn.

He was arguing with me because I "spend too much time with my girls and not him"

When he's the same one that is always like.

"Babe i'm going out w the boys, see u later." 

Like be serious.

"You ain't ever have time for me." He mumbled sitting next to me.

"I don't have time for you? Jordan, you always going out with the boys n leaving me here to fall asleep by myself. So the one time I go out with my girls you have a problem." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"That's different Alex." 

"How is it different? If anyone should be mad it's me. The amount of times I've fell asleep by myself, WITHOUT YOU is COMPLETELY different to you spending ONE night without me?" I asked getting up.

"Babe don't walk away."

"Watch me." 

I wasn't mad that he was arguing with me.

I was mad that he didn't see how he made me feel.

I'm a sensitive person.

He knows this.

Half the time I just think he's playing with my feelings.

I slid into bed and just thought.

Nothing specific just was on my own planet.

UNTIL

I felt someone aka Jordan pull my basketball shorts off.

"J what are you doing?" I asked him and he didn't answer and spread my legs apart n dived deep.

"Jordan what are you seriously doing?" I asked grabbing his hair under the blanket.

"Seriously. I'm apologising." He whispered sticking his tongue in me.

I bit my lip and my feet travelled to his shoulders n pushed them down a little.

"Stop runnin n come back." He whispered pulling me closer to him.

My legs closed around his head while I gripped his hair tighter and my legs slowly started to shake.

He gently groaned in me and I was hella close.

BUT

His thumb started rubbing my clit and I lost it.

My legs started shaking even more and my back came off the bed while I nutted in his mouth.

He didn't stop till he was satisfied and his head poked out the blanket.

"I'm really sorry baby. Me n u. Rn."..................................