🩶 𝘒𝘢𝘺 𝘒𝘢𝘺 🩶

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘱𝘰𝘷...

Me and Kay was otw to the studio n I was feelin a little in da mood.

So what I do?

I started rubbing on his pants.

"Yo mama chill out. I'm on the freeway." He mumbled moving my hand lower but I put it back up.

"Mi. Wachu doin?" He asked stopping at a red light and I unbuckled his pants n took his member out.

Shit was already hard as fuck.

"Miami." He mumbled as I put my lips around hit tip.

He let out a small groan before his hand rested on my head and his head went back.

The car behind us honked and he started driving again.

"Mia. Your gon make a nigga crash the car bro." He mumbled trying to lift my head up.

He was not trying.

It's like he was moving a baby's head.

"Yo mami ¿por qué estás jugando?" He asked looking at me quickly.

[Yo mami why you playin?]

I didn't even answer him and kept doing what I felt like.

"Miami your gonna make me crash, stop." He mumbled groaning a little.

I looked up at him as he pulled up to another red light and pressed my lips into his while my hand was stroking him.

"Pull over." I mumbled and he looked at me before looking down at what I was doing to him.

He sighed as I sat back down but my hand never leaving his hard on.

He took a turn and we ended up in a quiet ally way.

He grabbed my neck hard and kissed me before I went down to his dick n sucked the shit out of it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the studio in one piece thankfully.

"You late as fuck ma nigga." Blu mumbled dapping Kay up and hugging me.

"Yea um we was stuck in some shit." He lied and Blu started laughing.

"Ya'll some nasty asses." He mumbled going in the booth.

"Aii you ready?"

~~~

I was still mad horny.

Just look at him.

Who wouldn't.

His voice is just...

He was done wid his part n came out n I walked behind him n wrapped my arms round his waist.

"Papi when you gon fuck yo pussy?" I asked and he looked a lil taken back.

Ha bitch, didn't expect me to say sum like that huh?

"After I eat ma pussy." He mumbled...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We was in the backseat, I was on my back and Kay was between my legs.

I was leaking madddd, while he sucked the shit outa me, flicking his tongue up and down.

His finger went in me and I lost it.

"Ughhhhhh Kay. Mmmmm papi-" I moaned pushing his head further onto my clit.

He attacked my pussy, wrapping his lips round my whole area.

His fingers went faster and harder, curling them inside me making me arch my back off the seat.

His fingers came out n he watch the cream fall onto the seat before his eyes met mine.

He moved my legs and sat down.

"Cmere." He mumbled, the aggression in his voice.

He grabbed his dick n made me shraddle him as I slowly went down on him.

My hands grabbed his chain as I started bouncing, his hands going to my ass.

You could hear the wetness connecting with his skin.

His head went back as well as his eyes and I grabbed his neck and made him look at me, his teeth holding his bottom lip................