😈 𝘓𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 😈

𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷...

I was laying on the bed with Dominique and was on ig while he was on his phone too.

I went past a lil sum sum n it was very...

Interesting...

Lemmi js show yu.

"Neck biting, thigh grabbing, booty rubs, chocked, hugs from the back or nasty talk?" Dom read.

Thank's love but I know how to read.

"Which one turns you on?" He asked dropping his phone and looking at me.

Honestly...

I had no clue.

"Ion know." I mumbled shrugging.

He shook his head, took my phone n grabbed my thigh, squeezing it and rubbing it.

I watched his hand go up a little before his face was in my neck, biting my skin.

I could feel his tongue on my neck and it was making me hella wet.

I closed my legs round his hand and he turned me on my side before gently rubbing my butt.

"How you want me inside you baby?" He asked and I bit my lip n suppressed my whimpers.

"You want me to go all the way in? N leave you worn out? You want me to put ya ass to sleep?" He whispered in my ear.

I was struggling to breathe at this point.

"You want me to dick you down the thug way?" He asked and I turned around, faced him and crashed my lips into his.

I needed it.

I craved it.

His hands went to my ass again but squeezing it this time and guiding his hands in my basketball shorts.

I was being hella rough.

I needed to feel him like right now.

He pulled from me.

"Babe chill." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"You can't whisper bout how you gon dick me down but not do it." 

He's playing wit me.

He raised his eyebrow before grabbing my neck and pinning me on the bed.

"Who tf you talkin to?"

Sorry zaddy.

"Nobody." I whispered.

"That's exactly what I thought. Stop playing w me Nova." He mumbled getting closer to my neck.

"Your just teasing me at this point." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Okay baby. If I was to really teas you, you wouldn't like it.".................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew how I was getting him back.

He was playing the game rn.

I shoulda neva bought that shit.

But it's a perfect distraction.

I went towards him n pushed him back on the couch n he looked at me confused.

"What you doing?"

"Just relax. Don't worry abt that." I mumbled and his attention went back to the game.

Dominique Amarni Jones.

Shame on you.

I pulled his pants down n sat on his line before slowly putting him inside me.

"Yo p-...............Wait hol on." He mumbled.

"No play your game." I told him n he grabbed my waist n made me go faster before unpausing it.

"Pass the fucking ball!" He screamed.

He was hella scared I could tell.

I went a lot faster and he gripped my waist. 

I heard his controller drop n I looked back at him to see his eyes fully shut and he was biting his lip.

Pussy put his ass on cloud 9.

"DOMINIQUE! PLAY THE GAME YOU GON MAKE US LOOSE MA NIGGA!" Giavanni yelled and his eyes stayed closed, and his nails continued to dig into my skin.

"Mmmm." He moaned throwing his head back and I chuckled and went faster.

"YO DOM I'M NOT PLAYIN WICHU PLAY THE GAME!"

"Mamaaa!" He moaned and I smiled n he opened his eyes and looked at what I was doing.

"Mmm you creamin all over me baby." He mumbled putting his hands on my ass n they moved as I kept bouncing on him.

"Ya'll fucking? Mute yourself ma nigga." 

I pressed the mute button on his headphones and kept going n he threw his head back n I got sloppy.

"Mmm nut all over me." He whispered and I did as he asked and he bit his lip hella hard.

"Fuck!" He yelled before I felt him nut inside me.

"Don't tease me next time."............................................................