🚿 𝘛𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘪 🚿

𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷...

I was in the shower...

Relaxing.

Yk after having a baby ya back hurts eve more.

Ezzy did me bad.

I was leaning forward n I heard someone behind me.

I knew it was Nau'Jour.

"Is Ezzy sleeping?" I asked looking over my shoulder as he sat behind me.

"Mmh." 

He grabbed my waist n pulled me back n I felt his dick against my back.

"You comfortable?" He asked leaning against my neck and holding my boobs.

"Yea." 

I looked at him and he bit his lip n kissed me.

Not one of his aggressive kisses a real slow, passionate one.

I held onto the side of his face and behind his ear n pulled him deeper into my lips.

He pulled away and started kissing on my neck, the same pace and I smiled and bit my lip at the same time.

He sat me up a little before slowly pushing into me and I grabbed his leg.

"You okay?" 

"Mmh."

He slowly thrusted into me and I squeezed his leg even harder and his hand was holding my legs up a little.

He went a little faster and I bit my lips and came off him.

"I hurt you? I'm sorry." He whispered and I turned around and put him back in

"You didn't hurt me." I whispered holding his calves and grinding on him.

His hands went round my stomach and his head went to my chest and he slowly kissed on me.

I went a little faster and he gently sucked on my skin before looking at me.

His lips attached to mine and his hands grips on my skin a little, while he gently groaned

"Fuck ma you mad tight."He whispered holding me where I am and pushing into me fully.

He leaned back and leaned me on his chest and pushed into me slowly while my face rested in his neck with my hand on the other side of his face and the other on his chest.

His hands grabbed my ass before squeezing it and going a little faster I sucked on his neck and gently moaned into him and he and he sped up and his head went back.

"Mmmmm pussy so good." He whispered pulling out and swapping our places.

He kissed me, his hands going in between my legs and his tongue pushing into my mouth.

He kissed down my body til he got to my core and licked me before making out with my heat.

His hand grabbed my boob while I looked him his eyes and he swallowed my shit.

I held onto his hair and he pushed deeper into me. 

My legs started shaking and I nutted in his mouth and he came up and kissed me.....................................................