Chapter 1 - Time travel gone soo wrong!

BIG OPS:
This story is not canon to The Cursed Child. I did not enjoy the script or play, and in my personal opinion: it shouldn't have been made in the first place (sorry not sorry). So if the "facts" are wrong, then they're supposed be, simple as that.

Now please enjoy!

____REWRITTEN____

Summer of 2022

The warm breeze of the wind carried through the tall trees as the shining sun bathed down on the green grass below. Flowers of gently blew along with it as they enjoyed the day. It was a wonderful afternoon. The ideal one, some might say. Animals such as deers and bunnies had been brave enough to leave the forest that was located behind a mansion to enjoy the weather and grass to their bellies content.

It was a calm and quie-

"WAHOOOOO!"

A silhouette zoomed by quick as lightning, causing the animals to quickly run off to where they came from. The person in question tightened their hold on the broom, and shot up in the sky with a big grin.

"James, you cheated!" A feminine voice had yelled annoyed, and chased after the culprit with a broom herself.

"You're just slow, Lilypad," The man called James had grinned over his shoulder.

Lily Luna Potter glowered at her older brother as she willed her Firebolt Lightning to move even quicker to catch up with him. "Don't call me that!"

But before anyone of them knew it another broom had zoomed past both without any trouble.

"You're both slow," Albus Severus grinned at his annoyed siblings with a smug expression.

"Can you three stop that childish competition of yours every time we play Quidditch?" Rose Weasley snapped annoyed as she slowly made her way next to them.

"Now Rosie, no need to be so grumpy," James snickered at his younger cousin. "You look a little tense there."

And he was right. Rose did not look comfortable the slightest where she was sitting on the broom. Her whole body stiff as a stick, and eyes kept wondering down to the ground beneath them. Her hands gripping very tightly onto the broom.

"It's all because you guys needed an extra player that I'm on this death trap!" She snapped back.

"Oh Rosie, come on enough of that snapping," Lily sighed at her. "This is supposed to be fun!"

"Yeah sis! Stop being such a killjoy!" Her younger brother Hugo, agreed, as he flew past effortlessly.

Deciding that arguing with her family was not worth her time, Rose only rolled her eyes, and with a bit difficulty managed to keep up with them. It wasn't long until Roxanne and Freddie had joined them as well in the air, both with identical grins.

Ron Weasley, who was now in his early forties, stood below the kids and looked at the flying figures with a small smile.

"They really never do grow up, huh?" The voice of his younger sister asked beside him in amusement.

"More like they've grown up too quickly," he replied her with a small chuckle.

Clearing his throat slightly, Ron lifted his wand to his throat and magnified his voice. "Are you kids ready?!" His voice boomed across the Quidditch pitch of Potter Manor.

He could faintly hear their replies of agreement up in the air, and on his queue the match began. The game itself lasted at least over an hour, as almost all of the players were amazing in Quidditch, except for Rose that is. But she tried her best to go along with her cousins and younger brother, who did their best in helping her, while trying to not let their competitive nature take over too much.