Chapter 7 - Unexpected visitors

______REWRITTEN______

"This is getting strange," James mumbled to himself and looked around the house. 

After a week, two days, five hours, 32 minutes and right now; 20 seconds, they were still in 1995 at Grimmauld Place. 

The whole group had followed what you could call a routine the whole day. It was only two weeks left of summer before the kids had to go back to Hogwarts, both here in 1995 and 2022.

Hugo nodded numbly beside his older cousin and looked around as well. 

Surprisingly they began to wake up earlier two days ago and now saw how natural it looked like they belonged here. 

Every day, exactly at 9 am Victoire would stumble down the stairs in her borrowed sleepwear and go into the kitchen, grab a cup of coffee and stumble up the stairs again. Five minutes after that, Teddy would walk down - a lot more awake and say good morning to everyone before grabbing a cup of coffee as well. But instead of walking back up, he stayed in the kitchen and read the daily prophet.

At 10.30 am-ish, Rose, Hermione and Ginny would come down and being good girls, greeted everyone before sitting down and joining the others at breakfast. Somewhere in between 10.40-10.50, Scorpius would come waltzing down with Lily draped over his shoulder and her groaning, moaning and complaining over how he is an "insensitive git" for not giving her, her beauty sleep. Not long after that Albus would follow down his best friend and sister, but bright awake instead of like a zombie.

Somewhere at 11 am to 11.30 am, everyone except two would be in the kitchen and eating breakfast. 

Mrs. Weasley would sigh and go up the stairs as everyone waitied for the blow. Not two minutes later you would hear two loud, complaining yells and then footsteps down the stairs. That would be Roxanne and Freddie. The two siblings and troublemakers two years apart that would sleep into noon if they could.

"What are you two doing?" Lily asked as she noticed the unusual behavior of her older brother and cousin. They were being strangely quiet that made her suspicious. 

"Watching," James replied.

Lily rolled her eyes. "Watching what?"

"Haven't you noticed?" Hugo asked her.

"Noticed what?" She asked perplexed.

"Look around us. What are they doing?" He continued. 

Lily raised an eyebrow but did as told. She looked around and saw Albus sitting in the armchair reading a book, that he's done practically every day. It was such a normal thing to see him with a book even at home, so she never thought over it. Rose was conversing with Hermione and Ginny like usual. Roxanne and Freddie were in hushed conversations with George and Fred, again not a strange sight and Victoire and Teddy were cuddling on the couch with hot chocolate and reading old magazines each. Yet again, normal. While Scorpius was snoring slightly on the couch with his mouth open.

She turned towards her cousin confused.

"And? they are doing what they've been doing every day" she shrugged unconcerned. 

"Exactly," he pointed out with a look. 

"Just because we have some kind of routine isn't a bad thing," Lily replied. 

"But what if it's some kind of curse or side effect, and we'll be staying here forever and vanish from our time!" Hugo suddenly started to panic.

"Hugo, calm down! Nothing is going to happen, and we'll be home soon," Lily assured him quickly, and he took a deep breath while nodding.

James sat beside them and ignored everything. 

Yes he had been so excited to meet his prankster idols. The people that had heard so much about from stories circling around their household, but after a while, he missed his friends back home from school. And not being able to spend time with his family all the time. He missed going out partying and drinking, getting drunk with his mates and not give a crap about anything. 

"Jamie, are you alright?" He heard his little sister ask again. 

He only gave her a slight nod, making her frown at him but sighed and walked away to cuddle with her boyfriend. 

He might not show it very much, but James loved Lily more than anyone else. When they were little he used to protect her from the tiniest and most harmless things, like a kitty or even a butterfly. He wanted his baby sister to be protected and unharmed at all times. 

He remembered the day before he went to Hogwarts and she came stumbling in his room, sobbing and hiccuping in the middle of night of how much she would miss him. They cuddled together till the next morning where Ginny found them with a gentle smile. But then Hogwarts for Lily came and she got very popular with friends following along. She was known for her loyalty, kindness, beauty and forgiving nature. Of course people knew that she could blow up like a volcano when angry, but other than that they looked up to her and loved her.

And then the worst time ever came. Puberty.

Lily were one of those girl where growing was very far behind. At the end of her fourth year she didn't look older than 13 and that pleased both Albus and James, but it didn't last long. Throughout the summer she stayed like that and grew a few inches, but it was the last two weeks that shocked most of their family. 

Lily. Small sweet Lily Luna Potter. 

A girl who was 5 ft 2, grew into a beautiful young woman at 5 ft 7. And that was not the only thing that grew with her. Her body developed itself from a child to a mature looking woman. Curves that would make any female at school envy her. It was what drew all the boys towards her in her fifth year. And to only make it worse, she got in a relationship with a Malfoy. Albus was perfectly fine with it, since it was his best friend of all people, though it took a bit convincing. But for James it was a different story. He basically apperated to Hogsmead and walked into Hogwarts, snuck down the Slytherin common room where he found the man in question. He threatened Scorpius right there in front of every shocked Slytherin and told him what every big brother would do, and made him promise not to tell Lily. 

To this day forward he had kept his promise.

He was pulled out of his thoughts and little flashbacks when the house suddenly started to shake rapidly and everyone present at Grimmauld place rushed into the living room.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!" Harry yelled and looked around. 

They didn't get to answer when suddenly what seemed like a bunch of limbs popped out of nowhere and down the ground with a loud thud and groaning following.

"Bloody hell that hurt!" Someone groaned from the pile.

"I told you not to touch it, idiot!" A girl snapped painfully.

"Can you guys shut up and get off me!" A muffled voice came from underneath and it was female as well.

The three strangers got up and looked around and were shocked beyond words. 

Victoire was the first to break the silence.

"Dominique, Louis?" She asked shocked and somewhat angry as she glared at her siblings. 

"Vic?" They both replied.

"Molly?" Rose said.

"Rosie?" The girl Rose called Molly replied. "Lily? Hugo? James?" Molly continued.

"Molly?" all three mentioned replied in sync.

"This isn't good, is it?" Sirius asked and received only silence. "Great," He muttered.

* * *

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN