Chapter 8 - They're gonna kill you!

_____REWRITTEN_____

The moment of silence was shattered by the female veela.

"What in the world are you doing here?!" Victoire thundered at her younger siblings, who both cowered away.

"Weeell uhm, you see w-what happened was that- uh that um- IT WAS DOM!" Louis yelled and pointed at his second older sister accusingly.

Dominique Weasley glared harshly at him. She was a girl with pale looking skin, and light orange hair that would almost seem brown in the dark. Her eyes were a light blue with some green mixed in. She wasn't as tall as her blonder sister, but she wasn't particularly short either. It was obvious that she was the only one out of Fleur Delacour's kids to inherit the Weasley hair.

"Excuse me? I didn't even go near it! You were the one to touch it!" She snapped back at him.

"Do you know what happens when you get back? They're gonna kill you!" Vic shrieked at them, making everyone flinch away from the volum.

"Love, I don't think it's wise to yell at them right now," Teddy calmed her down. Or tried was more like it.

"If we're taking a vote, I'm with him," Louis nodded his head towards Teddy.

"Who are they?" A voice cut through the family drama going on.

Victoire turned to Hermione with a sigh.

"Meet my younger sister and brother," she sighed.

"Oh right, I remember you saying having two siblings," Bill spoke up as he looked at his two children in curiosity, making Dom and Louis turn to him.

"Holy shiznit! Dad is that you?" He exclaimed shocked.

Louis Weasley was a handsome boy. At the age of fifteen he was tall, about 5 ft 9 with a lean body that came from Quidditch. He had the blonde hair like his older sister that swept across his forehead, that he frequently pushed back with his hand.

Dom looked at the younger version of her dad with her mouth open, while Bill moved awkwardly under their gaze.

"You're so young," She said fascinated.

"Wait what?!" Bill blurted out, making Fred and George snicker.

"If you just ignore those stupid people over there. I'm Molly," Molly smiled at everyone.

Molly Weasley shared the pale skin with Dominique, but instead of the fiery hair, she had dark brown locks that reached her shoulders with shockingly blue eyes. She had a slim face and thin lips pressed together whenever she smiled.

"And who's daughter are you?" Mrs. Weasley questioned kindly, as she drunk in the sight of three more possible grandchildren.

"I'm Percy's daughter." she declared, making everyone from the past reel back in surprise.

"He comes back?" Mrs. Weasley whispered.

Albus, James, Molly, Dominique, Victoire and Teddy smiled at them.

"He named me after you as an apology for everything."

"Wait, uncle Percy left? Where?" Lily asked utterly confused, having been too young at that time to hear about it.

"He left some time during the war and joined the ministry," Albus explained to her vaguely.

"Why don't you introduce yourself a bit better then?" Bill suggested to the newcomers, wanting to know more about his future children and niece.

"Oh, like what?" Dom questioned.

"Anything you want. Houses, ages, hobbies?"

"Right, well then," Louis stepped forward with a blinding grin, showcasing rows of pearly white teeth. The younger female population from the past found themselves getting a bit dazed at the sight, while his cousins rolled their eyes - knowing that he was using his veela powers. "I'm Louis Weasley, fifteen years old and in Ravenclaw. Parents are Fleur and Bill. I'm on the Quidditch team and play chaser, have been since second year. I'm pretty sure I have a chance at getting captain next year," he finished with a satisfied smirk.